So, 2012 is coming to a close...soonish. What a year it's been! So in the spirit of the traditional 'Best of' I took a look back at the categories I have done in the past and decided to mix things up a bit. In 2011 I gave a product the title of 'best of' for the following:
- Haircare Product
- Hair Styling Product
- Lip Product
- Eye Product
- Beauty Basic
- Face Moisturiser
- Wild Card
- Nail Colour
But this year I have mixed it up to simple include my top 10 favourite products, plus my 'wild card' favourite for the year! I did pick categories and have run through each of them below, along with the product I chose:
1. Mascara: Lancome Hypnose Star
2. Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear
3. Gadget: Remington Pearl Wand
4. Beauty Basic: Biore Combination Face Cleanser
5. Nail Product: OPI Man With A Golden Gun Top Coat
6. Fragrance: Molecule 01
7. Lip Product: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
8. Face Moisturiser: Origins Make a Difference +
9. Eye Product: Clarins Smoothing Eye Mask
10. Specialist Skincare: Hydraluron
Wild Card! Lush Roots
Now of course, when I got started with this I realised I am missing so many categories...what about brow? self tanning? body product? eye shadow? eye make-up remover? Foot products? Hair removal?! So many still could be covered... But I wanted to make it a Top 10, or else we would all be here until I should be doing my best-of 2013...
Each of my picks of the year are based on me loving them and using them frequently over the year. Some of them aren't brand new, but they are ones I discovered in 2012 or just fell for allover again.
What do you think of my picks?! Agree/disagree? What have been your loves of 2012?!