Currently loving: The Body Shop Facial Buffer

I bought this after seeing on a few different blogs and have to say, it was a very wise (and cheap) investment. The facial buffer works with pretty much any cleanser, although not so much with thicker cream cleansers and just adds a bit of extra exfoliating ‘oomph’ to a cleaning routine.

When cleansing I need something that I really ‘feel’ like it’s working – this definitely delivers on that. I actually picked up a second one of these that I use to exfoliate the dodgy bits (elbows, knees, ankles) before fake tanning as I find it works really well at this – preventing horrid orange patches and very simple. Just be careful not to get carried away and scrub too hard.

One of the best £3 I have spent.

**The Small Print**

Bought this myself.

1. July 20, 2010 / 7:23 am

I have nominated you for the cosmo blogger award 😀

2. WhiteGoldSilver 10
    July 20, 2010 / 9:43 am

I am heading out to buy this in the weekend, hopefully it’s stocked in our New Zealand BodyShop shops 🙂

3. Sami
    July 20, 2010 / 10:38 am

The accessories at Body Shop are amazing!

Is this any good for removing makeup?!

Sami xx

4. July 20, 2010 / 11:03 am

I love this little tool too! I used to use this and the Vitamin C Polish and always got glowing skin after. I miss working for the Body Shop and having access to such awesome product all the time. 🙁

5. July 20, 2010 / 2:24 pm

I know what you mean about feeling like something is working. This looks good i might get it when my no buy is over thanks x

6. Sarah
    July 20, 2010 / 7:27 pm

Definitely gonna buy it!

7. Anonymous
    August 1, 2010 / 10:34 pm

Does anyone know if it’ll be ok with sensitive/dry skin? Sounds good, I do love something that’ll give a ‘thorough clean’ feeling (never a one for cream cleansers…) but have found some cleansing accessories a bit rough, most recently the Neutrogena Wave thing. Anyway, if anyone can bring insight? x

8. August 2, 2010 / 10:23 am

I think you would have to be careful with sensitive skin as the texture is quite rough. The Body Shop also do a softer facial sponge that might be better – or try muslin cloths with your normal cleanser. You can get these pretty cheap at Mothercare/baby stores.