MAC Creamblend Blush: NEWS

Yesterday I received an email from MAC (the general newsletter) with news that the Creamblend blushers are to be discontinued, in some shades. So I dug a little deeper (i.e. read the press release I didn’t realise but I already had) and found that whilst some shades are being discontinued the whole range is not. Some are being reformulated & re-released in March. Below is the list of shades that will be in the new range:

The new cremeblend blush line up:
So Sweet, So Easy (Bright yellow pink)
Something Special (Light coral)
Posey (Warm peach)
Ladyblush (Warm neutral coral)
Brit Wit (Dusty rosy mauve)
Tea Petal (Mid-tone reddish brown)

According to the ‘Goodbyes’ section of the MAC website the following current shades are heading to make-up graveyard:

Ladyblush, Lilicent, Posey, Uncommon, Laidback and Britwit.

Obviously of the names above, ladyblush, brit wit and posey are to be re-released so I would say no rush to buy those (although I don’t know if the new formulas will alter the colours at all?) but I now very much want to get my hands on Lilicent as I have had my eye on it for a while.

The new blushers will be available in March priced £17.

1. kay eh tea ei.
    February 24, 2011 / 5:35 pm

I saw this as well, and was wondering which one i should buy. Awesome post, thanks so much <3

2. MsDriftedSW
    February 24, 2011 / 5:38 pm

didnt they just introduced these to replace the blushcremes??

3. Jo
    February 24, 2011 / 7:33 pm

Hope the colour of ladbyblush doesn’t change too much!! I hate it when things i love are changed, it’s just as bad as them being discontinued! xoxo

4. February 24, 2011 / 8:29 pm

So Sweet So Easy is gorgeous I got it with MAC In Lilyland and it is so pretty

5. Bethany
    February 25, 2011 / 5:17 am

The only cream blush from MAC that I have is Ladyblush, and I love it! I’ve been considering purchasing Posey as well.. now the question is should I get it before or after it is re-formulated?? Uhhhg why do they do this to us?! lol
    xx
    ObsessionsToLiveFor.blogspot.com

6. February 25, 2011 / 9:29 am

I am so glad I spotted this, I love Uncommon and can’t believe its going as its the only blush of that sort of beigey hue I have ever found, will have to splash the cash and stock up so thanks for the heads up.