P&G Summer Spa

This is a sponsored post

The clever beauty bods at P&G are opening up their virtual doors to blogging land, with the P&G Summer Spa. A panel of 10 experts will be at your service to answer any questions you have about beauty and grooming for Summer, just in time to get bikini ready!

The experts on the panel include:

Ben Cooke, Ambassador for Herbal Essences
I’ve already been lucky enough to have a fabulous blow-dry lesson from this hair expert (who tends to Leona Lewis’s hair, no less) so can vouch for the fact that he really does know his stuff – he changed the way I blow dry my hair on a daily basis!

Caroline Barnes, Celeb Make Up Artist and Ambassador for Max Factor
Caroline will be giving tips on how to look glowing (not sweaty) and flawless all day long, wether baking at the beach or baking on the tube.

Nichola Joss – Top Beauty Therapist and Ambassador for Venus.
As an all round beauty expert Nichola will be answering all body questions relating to hair removal and the best ways to get de-fuzzed and bikini ready.

The question I’d ask the expert panel would be:

How can you make skin look flawless without piling on the make-up in the heat (and have it last all day)?

But what would you ask? I’d love to know because I’m nosy, but there’s also something in it for you: On the night of the P&G Summer Spa the panel of experts will be taking some ‘wildcard’ questions from the comments on blogs – if your question is chosen then you will win a P&G goody bag so make sure you leave your contact details with your comment (twitter name or email address).

So get asking what you want to know in the comments,  ask as many questions as you like!

Make sure you check back here after 2nd June where I’ll be posting again with an update on how the P&G Summer Spa goes!

This is a sponsored post.

1. May 18, 2011 / 11:37 am

Is it true conditioner blocks dye being absorbed into the hair properly on application?

@rudedoodle

2. Sarah M
    May 22, 2011 / 11:26 am

I’d love to know how to stop ingrown hairs after epilating or shaving – especially around the bikini line area?

sarah.merryfield@hotmail.co.uk

3. Kayleigh Fenton
    May 28, 2011 / 12:45 pm

Hi. 🙂

I’d love to know how to stop my hair from drying out and becoming so frizzy.

Thanks
    Kayleigh
    uoyevoli_@hotmail.com

4. Anonymous
    May 28, 2011 / 9:46 pm

I need to know how to stop losing so much hair! I use straighteners every day, dye once a month or so. My hair is becoming very thin and I’m worried.

Thanks for any help you can give me,
    Lesley
    lastkisstoo@gmail.com

5. Jo Young
    June 1, 2011 / 8:01 pm

I spend a lot of time outside and in this hot weather suffer terribly with a “glowing” top lip. I wondered what you would suggest to prevent this whilst still having SPF

Many thanks,

@BoostieBoo on Twitter

6. Jo Young
    June 1, 2011 / 8:06 pm

Strange question but I have a shocking golfers tan especially my feet/legs (very white feet and brown legs) I’ve tried using fake tan on just my feet but end up with a very dark bit around the ankles so would love to know how to solve this problem easily!

@BoostieBoo on Twitter