Aerin Spring Palette

I’m sorry for anyone reading this, this may cause some extreme lust for a gorgeous product! This is one of these gorgeous products that is one that’s easily falling into the category of ‘too pretty to use’. It also has be wanting Spring to arrive even more that I was already. I’m so ready for a bit of sunshine and a hint of warmth now!

IMG_7123 IMG_7127IMG_7132

This beauty is the powder palette from the Aerin Spring Collection, that again – hits all the gorgeous buttons that Aerin is so expert at. There isn’t a product I’ve seen from the brand that doesn’t look gorgeous.

This one is a pretty combination of pinks, lilacs and pearly colours, plus a hint of shimmer to add some glow. I’m afraid there aren’t any swatches to show you as this is going into my little stash of collectible gorgeous palettes that are too pretty to use so I want to keep them in the perfect condition. Am I the only one who does this?! I’m sure some will think this is a totally ridiculous thing to do as make-up is there to be used – and it is. but I just can’t quite bring myself with this one – it’s too pretty to spoil!

Let me know what you think of this palette – and am I the only silly one to thing it is too pretty to use?!

Also in the collection are two gorgeous cheek and eyeshadow palettes that comes in a zipable floral package – also at £45 each are really good value for a palette of all the handbag prettiness you need.

Aerin is available in Selfridges (palette £45)

PR sample

1. Ninni
    March 21, 2013 / 8:15 am

Oh, so pretty! It would be a shame to ruin it by using it….

2. March 21, 2013 / 9:15 am

Gorgeous but it’ll eventually go off so you should use it!!:)

3. March 21, 2013 / 11:15 am

I totally disagree, I think pr samples should be swatched and readers should get to the see the item in use so to speak. For me its kinda like those samples you see on a beauty counter that are plastic, totally defies the point of having it there.

• March 21, 2013 / 10:26 pm

I agree with this! If you got it as a PR sample then you should really show exactly how the product works otherwise it’s not fair to us readers and the brand who sent you the sample.

• March 21, 2013 / 11:09 pm

Thanks both for your comment -appreciate the feedback and your views. I will try and suck up my feelings of wanting to keeping looking so pretty that I don’t want to use it. Sometimes with a product – PR sample or not it is about what it looks like and how it makes you feel so wanted to be honest. I’d be doing exactly the same for this if it was one I had purchased. But totally take on board you want to see what it looks like when swatched too. Thanks!

4. March 21, 2013 / 11:23 am

Soooo beautiful. I wish palettes with pretty pan designs would actually last…after a few uses the design disappears! Can’t imagine a lilac blush though…probable best to keep it untouched 😉 what other palettes are in your ‘too pretty to use’ stash? 🙂

Samya – Samya Says..

x

• March 21, 2013 / 11:10 pm

That’s true, when I looked at one in store the colours all stay the same it’s just the over spray that goes. So need to suck up my desire to keep it looking pretty and give it a use!

5. March 21, 2013 / 3:15 pm

So pretty I would definitely be too scared to use this!

Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

6. March 21, 2013 / 3:40 pm

Wow, that is pretty! I have looked at the Aerin counter in Selfridges a couple of times and the packaging and presentation is spot on, I am always really tempted but need to do some research first to make sure the product inside is as good as it looks on the outside!