Earlier this week I popped into Dorothy Perkins as there’s one not far from where I work – it’s not somewhere I go too often, but this time I found loads that went immediately on my wish list for Autumn. Then this morning I went on to have a browse and spotted that’s there’s a 25% off everything off (there’s a voucher for in store or use code DPFW25 for the discount online – score! So a few of the items in this weeks wish list are from Dorothy Perkins with a couple of current beauty-lusts from the new Charlotte Tilbury range in there for good measure too!
1. Grey Print Jumper – I love a bit of grey, and some animal print. I saw this in the store right next to the skirt and the pink jumper and I wanted it all. Those clever merchandisers putting items next to each other that all work and making me want to buy it all. I think really I need to make a choice between this and the blush pink, because really I don’t need both…which should I go for?!
2. Leather Skirt – This is from the petite section, I’m 5ft3 which always tends to be the borderline for petite to normal so this is one I want to try on in store to see if it is long enough. But I love the cut out detail of this skirt. Have a feeling leather details are going to be huge this Autumn.
3. Blush Pink Anima Print Jumper – As mentioned above, another animal print jumper that I really like. This also comes in a cardigan version, but I personally love the jumper style. Might buy a size up and wear it slouchy with some dark grey jeans and boots as the weather gets cooler. I can’t believe it’s already September and that Summer is coming to an end!
4. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick ‘Bitch Perfect’ – Charlotte Tilbury’s new range has to be one of the most exciting things to be happening to the beauty world this Autumn. I went along to the House of Rock and Kohl at Selfridges a couple of months ago and got to see a bit more of what Charlotte is all about, but as the friend and make-up artist for Kate Moss (who I met at the event…!) I am definitely interested in this range and have a feeling it will be taking blogs by storm!
5. Striped Top Dress – Simple, stripes and £20, what’s not to like about this easy classic jersey style. Stripes are always a winner for me. There’s also a spotty version and some other patterns in the same style.
6. Charlotte’s Magic Cream – One of the products from the Charlotte Tilbury range that I am most curious about is the ‘Magic Cream’, a product she has been mixing together herself for the past 20 years whilst she’s been working in the industry. It contains a ‘secret’ mix of anti-age ingredients – including hyaluronic acid and the ‘BioNymph Peptide Complex’ to help fight the ageing process to make skin amazing with a dewy, plumped look. Yep, I want this so much.
What’s on your wish list this week?!
Oh, and don’t forget the 25% discount code: DPFW25 for Dorothy Perkins if you’re doing some shopping there between now and the 8th!x