It’s that time of year again, XFactor is coming to a finish and I start to wonder what Saturday nights are going to hold without it…!
One of the things I love to see each week, beyond the performances is what Nicole is going to be wearing and how she’s done her hair – with the most memorable styles being the faux bob and the huge disco curls!)
There’s no denying she has fabulous hair so I have a little how to to get her look with Herbal Essences and Ben Cooke, Herbal Essences Ambassador and Celebrity Stylist. They’re calling the look the ‘lady curl’, a favourite look of Nicole’s, taking it one step further with a messed up, textured finish.
Nicole of course has a few tips for doing your own hair… “If you’re going to wear your hair down tease the roots and brush through the curls to make it really soft and full of volume.
My favourite everyday look would be big, bouncy, lady curls, as I like to call them!”
To get the look…
GET THE LOOK:
1. Wash hair with Herbal Essences Moisture Balance shampoo and conditioner
2. Apply a good amount of volumising mousse, I like Sebastian Mousse Forte
3. Blast hair upside down to achieve maximum volume
4. Using a large barrel tong randomly tong hair away from the face, leaving a few ends out for a more undone finish
5. Finally, shake it out to give that sexy undone finish
My own little tip would be to let it cool a little between steps four and five to make sure the curls set before you shake them out! Then rock it with a bit of that Nicole confidence…
Now to find out who the winner is tonight! I’m hoping its Sam Bailey…