Benefit Cheekathon Palette

It’s a statistical fact that you can never have too many blusher palettes** so when Benefit decide to cheekily (see what i did there) combine a selection of their best and most glowiest cheek box powders into one palette, you know it’s going to shoot right to the top of my wish list. This is the Benefit Cheekathon Palette and it’s filled with a whole host of my favourite Benefit goodies.

Benefit Cheekathon Palette

**According to the office of Jen’s Statistics that operates inside my imagination.

Another random fact for you – the first Benefit product I ever bought was Dandelion and until very recently I still had that original box.. I didn’t use it because it was pretty much a decade old and would probably give myself some sort of infection. But I had a soft spot for it based on it being one of those first thrilling purchases when you secretly know you really shouldn’t be spending your student loan on expensive makeup but you do so anyway.

Benefit Cheekathon Palette

ANYWAY. Back to the current day Benefit temptation that is the Benefit Cheekathon Palette – it’s a beauty. It combines five of the best Benefit products in one palette that, whilst a tad on the bulky side, is a whole lot less chunky than the Christmas one they did a year or so ago. Plus it’s not metal, so lighter too. Each shade is between 5 and 9 grams of product (Rockateur is the smallest at 5g and Dallas is the largest at 9g). Plus the box comes with one of those full size square face brushes that you will recognise from the boxes.

Benefit Cheekathon Palette

So we have two blushers – Dandelion and Coralista, two bronzers – Dallas and Hoola and the one highlighting blus – Rockateur. It’s a pretty good ‘all in one’ kit. Plus the mirror that’s a decent size and you’re pretty set for all your cheek-related needs. One of the things I love about this palette – not just the shades – is that it smells really nice. I know, random thing to notice but I have it next to me as I write and just love the smell of those powders?!

My personal favourite would have to be Coralista, which for a long time was basically the only blush I wore day to day. I’ve branched out a little since but this palette has been the perfect reminder to go back to the Coral side.

Benefit Cheekathon Palette exclusive to House of Fraser £44.50

*PR sample or gift

1. May 14, 2016 / 9:55 am

I bought this because I wanted to try Rockatuer and Dandelion (went in only to buy racketuer) It’s such a great palette and I’ve been using it non stop, amazing for the price as well!

2. May 14, 2016 / 1:45 pm

Absolutely love your pictures. This palette is perfect if you haven’t tried any of their box products before. xx

Blog:: Hannah Rose

3. May 14, 2016 / 8:44 pm

Definitely something that needs to be put on the wishlist! Looks amazing! X

4. May 14, 2016 / 10:31 pm

I wish they had released this sooner!
    I already Own a full-size of Coralista and Rocakteur so getting this isn’t in my plans. But I think it’s a really amazing product for those who want to test out the brands blushes.
    Right now I really want to get dallas and hervana. I’m also considering getting a full-size of sugarbomb ( I own a baby version). Benefit blushes have a really amazing quality and are worth every penny!

5. May 15, 2016 / 1:15 am

this looks like a great deal with multiple amazing products in one box. I need this in my life <3

6. May 15, 2016 / 5:20 am

Hmmmm…. I’ve been searching for a good blush palette. This might be what I’m looking for! I don’t own any of the Benefit blushes or bronzer so this might be a worthy investment! Decisions, decisions….

Lisa

7. May 15, 2016 / 10:26 am

This looks amazing! I’ve seen it at my local Benefit counter, and I was torn on whether to buy it or not. I still don’t know what to do. I just have way too many blushes!

8. May 15, 2016 / 3:21 pm

This is a beauty, but I think I’ll need to ask for it for my birthday as I can’t really justify spending that much money on makeup – oh, if only!
    The first thing I ever bought from Benefit was Bathina which I only just threw out last year after it sitting in my makeup bag for 14 years! Loved it, but didn’t finish it x

9. May 16, 2016 / 7:12 pm

Great palette!!!

10. May 20, 2016 / 7:16 pm

I love the look of this palette! You are getting the best of everything in one palette so you must be getting a bargain! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk