The top products in the industry have been revealed with the finalist listings for The Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) (UK) Beauty Awards 2009.
From the week of the 30th March 2009, Boots.com will be hosting a special CEW (UK) Beauty Awards shop, where you can view and buy all the short-listed products. Dubbed the Oscars of the beauty world, the CEW (UK) Beauty Awards recognise the most innovative products of the year, as well as the best beauty classics.
The products have been picked by the crème de la crème of the beauty industry, these are the products set to be coveted buys for make-up bags and bathrooms cabinets everywhere. The CEW (UK) Beauty Awards shop on Boots.com goes live week commencing 30th March and will include exciting new brands and products previously unavailable to buy at Boots, as well as well-known favourites, including: ·
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair Satin Design White Tea Polishing Milk ·
- Elemis Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath & Shower Cream· (love this!)
- Louise Galvin Natural Locks Deep Conditioning Treatment·
- Leighton Denny Expert Nails Crystal Nail File·
- Amie Purely for Young Skin· (cute packaging)
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream (LOVE this, somehow the smell is really relaxing, good for a night cream…)
The winners ware due to be announced 20th April 2009. Visit http://www.boots.com/ to see the full list of finalists.