If I could only have one… blusher

I decided to do a new series of posts based around (as you can probably guess…) only having one of a certain product. I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while all because of this one product that I absolutely adore and can’t get enough of. No matter what other blushers have come into my life, this has been my number one choice:

Benefit Coralista.

Gorgeous, flattering colour – a gorgeous coral with just a hint of shimmer that brightens the face no matter how tired I am. I actually think that on my skin Coralista looks a little bit more on the pink side of coral than it does on other skin tones.

I’ve had this (very close to being finished) one for over a year and whilst it’s on it’s last legs I luckily have another one waiting in the wings! I will re-purchase this over and over and it will take some serious beating to find another that can take Coralista’s place!

If you could only have one blusher, what would it be?

And what should I do for the next ‘If I could only have one’ post?

Bought by me.

1. Bethany
    March 21, 2011 / 8:05 am

Picking one is so hard! I think Coralista is probably my most used blusher, but for the sake of picking something different I’d have to go with Gingerly by MAC. I have grown to love it! Doesn’t matter if I am pale or have a nice tan going, it always works for me 🙂
    xx

2. SultryRed
    March 21, 2011 / 8:53 am

That’s actually a hard question, I don’t think I have just one blush I love so…
    I probably use Nars Orgasm more than the others, but I’d like something a bit more apricoty to be honest.

3. kay eh tea ei.
    March 21, 2011 / 9:49 am

ooh wow, this sounds amazing. i really want so many benefit blushes! <3 do a foundation one next? xo.
    gh0stparties.com

4. March 21, 2011 / 9:56 am

Mine would have to be MAC’s Warm Soul mineralised blush. It’s the most gorgeous rosey bronze shade that gives a healthy sheen. I also really like Coralista though 🙂 xx

5. Nina
    March 21, 2011 / 1:36 pm

I would have to agree, coralista is my all time favorite. Its the perfect color, perfect amount of shimmer, lasts all day and I think it smells absolutely delicious!

6. Laura @ The Beauty Spark
    March 21, 2011 / 5:00 pm

I’d have to have MAC Style, I seem to use it constantly x

7. March 21, 2011 / 5:34 pm

Extremely hard question, as blusher is my favourite makeup item… I’d have to say Bobbi Brown blusher from my Raspberry palette – it’s a super bright pink that livens up the face and looks equally good on pale winter skin and tanned, olive summer face.

The only thing I could better it is if it came in a cream form, as I am a fan of cream blushes. Therefore, my search for the perfect blusher continues…

8. March 21, 2011 / 6:40 pm

I use Coralista every day…I love it! x

9. March 23, 2011 / 4:47 am

I am with you, I LOVE the color and the smell hehe

10. Jo
    March 25, 2011 / 8:47 am

I completely agree – Coralista is my all time favourite. Next to this, all my other blushers just look a bit dull and ‘blah’. I also find it looks quite pink on my cheeks but i like it that way. If it was too coral-ly it would look weird as i’m very pale and cool toned.

Just had a complete surge of love for Coralista *runs off to apply some more!*

11. Red
    March 26, 2011 / 7:28 am

Very nice post! Lately I seem to use my Benefir “Powderazzi” (I think that’s how it’s called anyway) combo of Hoola as bronzer/contour, Dallas for cheeks and Coralista for the apples of my cheeks. But I have discovered recently the lovely scented Borjois blushes with a touch of shimmer and love them!
    How about eyeshadow next in the series? That’s a tricky one…

12. Gemma Louise
    April 6, 2011 / 3:11 pm

i love benefit <3
    i’m using dandelion- i love it, it works really well with my fair skin tone