I’ve previously mentioned the Lacose Touch of Pink fragrance, from when I went along to the launch to meet Alexa Chung – the face of the fragrance. Since then, it became one of my go-to daily scents of last year. It’s absolutely packed with the fresh scent of citrussy blood orange and is a perfect wake-up-call in the morning. But the hints of vanilla and jasmine mean the dry-down has a more floral edge to it.
Of course with it being festive season, there’s a lovely little pink gift set out there, including the fragrance, a shower gel and a moisturiser.
The gift set is so lovely, that I am going to give one away to you! Just in time for Crimbo! All you have to do is comment below completing the sentence with 5 words or less….
“I need a touch of pink in my life because…”
To find out more about Lacoste Touch of Pink please visit the Lacoste Website.
Terms and conditions:
– UK only
– Must be a follower of the blog via GFC or facebook
– If under 18 make sure you have permission from a guardian
– Comp closes 5pm Friday 16th December 2011 (GMT)
– Winner chosen at random
– Make sure you include a way I can contact you if you win
– Must provide address details within 72 hours of winning or else a new winner will be chosen