Boots No7 Gets a Makeover

Last week I went along to an event to find out about the latest from No7 – I wasn’t totally sure what to expect when they we’re talking about ‘finding my perfect match’ but turns out No7 are having a bit of a make-over and have a fancy new gadget on counters to help find your perfect foundation match – with none of that messy swatching and popping outside to check in natural daylight. Yep, pretty darn clever – and will no doubt make a huge impact on the foundation market.
What’s better? Once you have your match – you can be newly confident that your shade is the same across their whole foundation range (which is newly expanded to include a much wider range of shades than before). So if you’re Calico in Stay Perfect, you will be Calico in Instant Radiance… as you can (hopefully) see in the pics below.
As you can see from the other images, the whole range has had a bit of a make-over – of course the classics are still there, but there are some new additions to the brand – including the Blemish Concealer pencil pictured above. I haven’t had chance to give these a test yet, but I will do so and let you know what I think.
I do hope that the Lash Adapt mascara sticks around – as that has to be my favourite from the brand. Plus, I hope this revamped image doesn’t mean an end to those lovely little £5 vouchers that pop up now and then, I do love them to justify a treat!

Products pictured = PR samples.

1. August 29, 2012 / 7:10 am

Can’t wait to try something from the new range’

2. Vicki
    August 29, 2012 / 9:02 am

I like their new look. I think it was time they had a little update & I am excited to see what their new foundations are like.

3. August 29, 2012 / 9:18 am

This sounds great! I’ve only recently got into No7 but I like what I’ve been using and it sounds like it’s only getting better 🙂

xx

wearenouvellevague

4. August 29, 2012 / 12:26 pm

I love the look of the eyeshadows!

thebeautymist.blogspot.com

5. Lucy P
    August 29, 2012 / 2:05 pm

Hi, I got dumped on Monday so I’ve just started a new blog about it- I’m hoping to make it as entertaining as possible. Please have a read/ leave a comment – I’m a newbie 🙂

6. Lucy P
    August 29, 2012 / 2:06 pm

What fantastic colours 🙂

(I got dumped on Monday so I’ve just started a new blog about it- I’m hoping to make it as entertaining as possible, with lots of fashion tips for bagging a new man! Please have a read/ leave a comment – I’m a newbie 🙂

7. August 29, 2012 / 5:03 pm

I’ve just finished the night shift putting out all the lovely new no. 7 products. Some gorgeous lip and eye colours and some exciting new products 🙂 xx

8. August 29, 2012 / 6:55 pm

Oo this looks interesting, I hope it works like they say it does cause I reeally struggle with finding foundation to match my skin! Hmmm maybe I can even justify a few little spends because it’s a new range and I have a responsibility to my blog to do these things… tee hee any excuse for shopping!

lipglossandpudding.blogspot.co.uk

9. Amy
    August 29, 2012 / 9:22 pm

I will probably cry if they’ve discontinued the Lash Adapt. It’s my favourite favourite mascara of all time!

Amy
    makeupnovice

10. EMK
    September 1, 2012 / 9:14 pm

The Match Made Service is amazing. I had not really used No7 before but the result I got today was really really impressive. Thumbs up!