Garnier Perfect Blur

This launched a few months ago now, but in the past few weeks when the heat has meant that shine and wanting to wear minimal make-up has become somewhat of an issue – this has come into it’s own for me. It’s similar to other silicone based primers out there,  so isn’t all the revolutionary but it does a great job at delivering as it promises…

garnier perfect blur
IMG_8714 IMG_9485

Promising to visibly blur wrinkles, imperfections, open pores and shine. All of which is definitely does and leave skin with a gorgeous satin finish matte effect, that’s matte but not flat looking. I’m wearing it in the shot above – so you can see the sort of finish I mean.

It doesn’t offer coverage, so isn’t a replacement for tinted products but it does really prep the skin if you want a flawless base or create a ‘you but better’ natural look, if thats what you’re aiming for. It’s also one where a little goes a long way – on the swatch above you can just about see it straight from the tube then above is an area about 2x4cm where that amount has been blended out to create the velvety, lightly perfected finish. A small amount goes a long way with this.

For Summer, as a shine-reducer – I love it! Anything that prevents my t-zone going from ok to mega-watt shine over the day is a winner by me! If it also happens to blur out fine lines..then what is not to like!?

Well, some might not love the silicone feeling of it – that’s very much down to personal preference.  But for me, it works.

Available from feelunique.com

PR sample

1. Annie ToadRoad
    July 24, 2013 / 11:09 am

This product looks really great, I think it would be perfect in the winter?:)
    – From Annie ToadRoad
    toadroadfashion.blogspot.com

2. July 24, 2013 / 12:46 pm

Your skin looks absolutely flawless! I love the blush you’re wearing too. Definitely going to have to check this out x

3. July 24, 2013 / 1:41 pm

When I tried this in Boots it basically seemed like a dupe of the Porefessional – but much cheaper! So when my porefessional runs out I think I’ll give this a go!

Rosie

4. July 25, 2013 / 9:07 am

Garnier is one of my fav drugstore brand and this primer sounds really nice definitly gonna try ohh and you look gorgeous i love you eyes 🙂

5. July 26, 2013 / 7:09 am

I’d love to try that, I hope it’s ok for acne prone skin. I’ll do as much research as I can before buying.

Piecedfragments.blogspot.com

6. Victoria Eales
    July 26, 2013 / 1:04 pm

This sounded so interesting I popped into Boots and had a try of this. It’s also on offer in Superdrugs at the moment so a good time to give it a try.

Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

7. Sami
    August 4, 2013 / 11:03 am

I was a bit dubious about this at first but you’re skin looks amazing so I’ll take your word for it 🙂