This week there has been some buzz in the news about how organic food aren’t any better for us than normal non-organic stuff. Personally, I am slightly indifferent to the whole organic malarkey and will simply won over if a product smells good, works and generally makes me feel fabulous. Not that I have anything against organic products- I just tend to prioritise results and price. So I have tested out a selection of three shower gels (2 of which are organic) based purely on how well they work rather than how amazing their eco-credentials and below are my findings….
Organic Surge Fresh Ocean Shower Gel (£4.88 http://www.organicsurge.com/)
- Like the smell, fresh but not over powering.
- Little goes a long way.
- Lathers really well.
- Nothing, it’s lovely.
Naked Bodycare Shower Gel in Oh La La Naked (£3.91 http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/)
- Pretty packaging- I love the Naked approach to skin care, the brand doesn’t take itself too seriously.
- Really rich and pampering.
- Leaves skin soft and moisturised.
- I don’t love the smell, a little too floral for my tastes.
- Original Source Mint and Tea Tree Shower Gel (on offer for £1 in Boots)
- The smell, packs a powerful minty burst- the perfect wake-up call.
- Bargain price- currently only £1 in Boots.
- Seems to be running out very quickly- only had it for a week and it’s already half empty.