As I sit writing this I am looking out of the window at the most depressing drizzle. It is the 1st August right? The ‘height’ of summer? I know we had a heat-wave for a couple of weeks in June, which was great- but where has it gone! But have no fear if you want to glow but are missing the necessary sun- the wonders of make-up are here to help.
Gel or liquid bronzers are a great way of getting a more natural-looking, healthy glow than you can achieve with powder bronzer and as if predicting another wash-out summer, the clever people at No.7 launched a brand new (limited edition) tinted gel bronzer (£12.50 from Boots)….
What I like about this product:
- A little goes a long way- this will last for ages
- The colour is translucent and pretty
- Blends easily
- Contains SPF 15 (despite the lack of sunshine it’s still important to protect skin)
What I dislike about this product:
- A point of criticism for this is that it isn’t really a gel-texture, its a cream- so the name is misleading.
- It can be easy to get wrong by applying too much- so if you are a bit unsure have a practice before braving the public (check how you look in both artificial and natural light)