Avon Lipstick in ‘Pout’

This lipstick was part of the Luxe Lace collection, which was launched in Autumn last year, but I’m a bad beauty blogger and have only just paid it attention. Which is bad because the collection isn’t available anymore on the website (might still be on ebay) BUT all is not lost – I have checked and the shade ‘Pout’ is available in the Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick range – I can’t 100% confirm that this is the same shade but it is the same name.

Pout is a sheer shade, described as satin. The lipstick to me is a bit more like a tinted lip balm than a lipstick as the result when applied is a super-natural ‘my lips but better effect’.

Despite being a little bit late on the old bandwagon with this one, I’ve now fallen for it and it’s made it’s way into my handbag collection (I currently have about 5/6 lip products that I tote around on a daily basis…). So I am really hoping that the same-name Pout is indeed the same shade!

The Ultra Colour Rich lipstick currently costs £4.50 from Avon.co.uk

PR sample.

1. kay eh tea ei.
    February 16, 2011 / 10:13 am

Sometimes I look in old bags and find about 7 lipsticks and lip glosses. It’s fun. I really like this colour though, quite similar to an ELF one I have.
    gh0stparties.blogspot.com

2. February 16, 2011 / 1:41 pm

That is SUCH a STUNNING colour – a real pretty natural pink. LOVE IT!

3. February 16, 2011 / 2:12 pm

i have this too it’s lovely x

4. February 16, 2011 / 4:53 pm

This is really pretty!
    Are your lips naturally quite pale or did the lipstick make your lips that colour? My lips are so pigmented- lipsticks never look the same on me!
    xx

5. February 16, 2011 / 5:51 pm

My lips are naturally quite pale, but this shade is a little bit paler than they are – so guess on brighter lips the colour effect would be a bit different?

6. beautydiarist
    February 16, 2011 / 9:12 pm

It is very lovely on you, but I fear on me with pale lips and pale skin I would just look all the same shade, which is a shame as I do like a pale. Thanks for this. Jan x

7. Britta Perry
    May 12, 2011 / 4:14 am

I love Avon products. They have all sorts of products that everyone can select depends on their style and mood. And I love that they represent the essence of being a women.