Not sure if it’s the Spring in the air, or if I’m just being lazy. But I’ve been loving the super natural look at the moment. It’s pretty much the no-make-up look, so it’s really easy to do!
This uber-natural look uses only a few products (all but one pictured below):
– Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions Foundation
– Benefit Erase Paste Concealer for under eye circles
– Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers
– Bourjois Volumizer Mascara (Step 1 for length only)
– NYC Jumbo Pencil* in Cottage Cheese on the lower water line (really brightening)
– Une Sfumato Eyes Pencil – for a bit of definition around the eyes
– Une Eye Brow Pencil – to fill in the bits I’m growing
– Benefit Coralista Blush* (not pictured)
Easy peasy! What do you use for a natural look?
Products marked with a * bought by me. All others PR samples.