NYC beauty bits

Nope, not beauty bits I have bought in NY but bits I took with me and love…

The Clarins moisturisers are from the January Glossy box and I was over the moon when I saw them. I have used both the day and night cream before and love them, so was very happy to see decent sized travel friendly ones in the box.

I picked up the No7 wipes with the £5 vouchers before going away and love the new packaging – all wipes should have the click lids, to prevent wipes from drying out.

Fragrance wise I bought one of my January sale bargains with me, I picked up the gift set of Vera Wang Lovestruck with perfume, shower gel and body lotion for around £18 – I’ve been loving the perfume and travelling light was the perfect time to get using the shower gel and lotion. Plus I love how using a specific fragrance for a holiday helps form scent memories.

I’ve really liked both the shower gel and lotion, but if you have dry skin I would advise you have another moisturiser to hand too as it is only light on the moisture front.

Anyone interested in seeing which beauty bits I picked up on my trip?? Let me know and I’ll get blogging about them asap.

1. germangreeneyedmonster
    February 7, 2012 / 10:09 pm

and I thought I was the only one using special scents in order to connect them to special events and places 🙂

• February 8, 2012 / 10:15 pm

Really like the Clarins lotions, although wouldn’t use if under 25ish as def better for anti-ageing skin rather than younger 🙂

2. emma baker!
    February 7, 2012 / 11:10 pm

deffs do products you picked up whilst away! Love your posts!

3. Rachel B
    February 7, 2012 / 11:55 pm

Yep, dying to see what you’ve got. Although will have a case of envy that I can’t go and buy it myself!

4. February 8, 2012 / 8:49 pm

Would love to see what you got over there – hopefully some of it will be available at some point in the UK, I always get jealous of lovely stuff from the states. Especially New York, amazing shopping. Hope you had the best time xx

5. February 8, 2012 / 9:38 pm

Very interested to know what you bought over there!
    (Now you might want to correct a typo, guess you haven’t “picked up the No7 vouchers with the £5 vouchers” 😉

• February 8, 2012 / 10:13 pm

Doh! Thanks for the heads up – that will teach me for blogging with jet lag!

• February 9, 2012 / 6:09 pm

Never blog or write pro emails with jetlag, that’s my philosophy (now, after too many “I said this but actually meant that”). And don’t forget the rule, it takes your body 1 full day to recover from 1 hour of jet lag!