Astalift Jelly Aquarysta

A couple of weeks ago I went along to a launch to discover this brand, Astalift. If I was to tell you the skincare range has been created by Fujufilm…the photography brand, then you would probably raise an eyebrow…but I’m telling the truth. It is.
I’m not going to go all science on you (my A Level biology doesn’t stretch this far) but basically from years of working with products to make photos look great and stay looking great they have put this work into making skin look great and stay looking great.
I haven’t given this jelly from the range the true thorough test yet (as with all skin care, can’t expect overnight results) but what I can tell you is that at the launch I applied this jelly to my hands – they felt instantly hydrated and soft. Now, when I have hands dryer than the Sahara – this is no mean feat.
But the real selling point for me is that it wasn’t just an instant effect – the day after, my hands were still feeling far smoother, softer and generally a whole lot nicer than they normally do. After showers/handwashes/washing up and all that fun and games… I could still feel the difference.
Now as I said, this is just a first impression – I’ll give it the proper road test before I confirm. But the first impressions are good (plus I like the jelly texture…it’s a bit odd, but feels light and I like it!).
Astalift is available exclusively from Debenhams (the Jelly Aquarista starts at £21 for 15g)

1. Get Lippie
    May 9, 2012 / 9:43 am

I’ve used this every day since the launch. I’m not ashamed to say that I love it.

• May 9, 2012 / 12:48 pm

I’ve just started using it properly, but if it’s as good for my face as it was on my hands then I think I’m going to love it!

2. May 9, 2012 / 9:45 am

It looks pretty cool because it is a jelly…i will definetly need to try it 🙂
    Laura x
    shimmerofpink.blogspot.com

3. Meeta
    May 9, 2012 / 11:53 am

I just recently bought the small tub but haven’t yet used it – although now I will try some on my hands too as they are naturally dry. Thanks

4. May 9, 2012 / 2:45 pm

i think its a good idea that fujifilm have started a skincare brand in a way because they could tie it in with looking photo ready!!

this product looks interesting, im definately going to look into it, i love jelly textures!
    x

5. May 10, 2012 / 2:40 am

I like the idea of a skin Jelly – I really just like jelly anything and everything.

6. Anonymous
    June 7, 2012 / 11:50 am

Girls – this is not a hand cream – unless you can spand this sort of money on the jelly which is for your FACE!!!

7. Anonymous
    November 1, 2012 / 3:58 pm

i used Astalift Jelly Aquarysta, whitening essence and whitening cream for fine lines (I’m 27), and they did absolutely NOTHING, the smile lines are still there my skin looks worse, such a rip off. i wish i could get a refund.