Craving #1

Having a bit of a shopping urge at the moment, although trying to resist and be s bit more sensible with money… So I thought I’d try and satisfy my craving by blogging about it. Yep, this isn’t going to help one bit!

Photo 10 Aug 2012 21:43

So, craving number one is a little ASOS fix… I’m a HUGE ASOS fan, I have that premier membership thing so I get next day delivery on all orders…so very hard to resis. My current cravings are the dalmatian print watch, which is a steal at £8 and the bunny bag… pretty much made for me since I adore my two house bunnies. Could only be more perfect if there were two rabbits on the front with floppy ears.

My next craving is the Origins Drink Up Overnight Mask – I do love an overnight mask and have heard nothing but good things from fellow bloggers, so of course I need to know what the fuss is about!

Last but by no means least is the metallic collection from Essie – out now and completely in love with the shades, especially Pennytalk – the rose gold esque shade but I also love the looks of the others…so need to check them all out before I decide which is for me!

What are you craving?!

1. August 10, 2012 / 9:03 pm

Ohh i literally just did a post similar to this! I have the Origins mask and although i like it i’m not sure what the fuss is about, seems slightly over hyped to me! That Essie collection is stunning x

2. August 10, 2012 / 9:54 pm

Penny talk is beautiful – if you like rose gold you should just get it, don’t even try to resist.

3. August 10, 2012 / 10:26 pm

That essie collection looks amazing, I’ve yet to try any essie polishes as they have only just got them in to my local boots so I these might have to be the start of my collection.

4. August 10, 2012 / 10:44 pm

17 have a polish similar to Pennytalk called Glisten 🙂

5. August 10, 2012 / 11:34 pm

I am with you on everything on this list! I have also been desperate to try the Origins mask, and I adore the bunny bag and the watch. The Essie nail varnishes just go without saying really, don’t they!
    Mel x

6. Lily Pebbles // What I Heart Today
    August 11, 2012 / 5:02 pm

Buy the travel size Origins mask! half the price x

7. Vicki
    August 12, 2012 / 3:47 pm

That bunny bag is now on my wish list. Its so cute! I have been lusting after those Essie Nail Polishes too. So nice.

8. Annie
    August 17, 2012 / 11:02 pm

I need the bunny bag! xx