Day two of the New Year giveaway bonanza… and this is a bit of a body-beautifying treat. I’ve said before many a time that I’m a big fan of epilating, despite the pain – it’s more effective than waxing (if you have fine leg hair), but longer lasting than shaving. And it’s nowhere near as painful as it sounds (essentially lots of little tweezers plucking hairs out on a rotating head…). SO, as I realised I had ended up with two of these in my possession, I wanted to share the love and pass one on to you lovely folk… just read on and get entering below!
- Open worldwide (woo!)
- Some prizes are unable to be shipped internationally (nail varnish etc) so please bear that in mind when entering. If your prize cannot be shipped to your country, not other prize will be offered as a substitute
- Must be over 18 or have permission from a parent or guardian to enter
- One entry per person, per day (you can enter every day)
- Must be a follower on Bloglovin (I will check!)
- Leave a comment below and tell me what your new year resolution is
- Make sure you include a way to contact you (email or twitter would be fabulous) if you’re a winner
- All 10 giveaways will close at midday Sunday 12th January 2014. Winners will be contacted within 48 hours.
- If the winner doesn’t confirm details within 48 hours of contact a new winner will be chosen.