Latest nail colours from No7: round up

No7 are continuing to up their game with the range of colours on offer – no longer is No7 just the brand that Mum’s go to for ‘safe’ colours. There is now a choice of everything from on-trend greige, to black glitter, plus everything from blue to traditional pinks….

Here are some pics of the newest colours.

Top left to right:
Fuschia Daze (with flash)
Violetta (no flash) – this one isn’t quite true to colour. It looks very blue, when in real life it is a very rich purple-blue. I will try to capture this more accurately next time I wear it.
Poolside Blue (with flash)

Bottom left to right:
Queenie (with flash)
Beautifully Black (no flash)
Beanie (with flash)
Grey Skies (no flash)

My favorite would have to be fuschia daze – it’s a gorgeous sheer coral, but with a rosy shimmer that makes it unlike anything else I have at the moment. I also love Violetta – it’s a gorgeous blue/purple – very rich and bright. One coat was all that was needed for this one, all the others – with the exception of Grey Skies – needed at least two.
The one I was most surprised to like was Beautifully Black – I’m not normally a fan of black nail varnish at all. But this applied gorgeously, very smooth and the glitter made it really nice and trendy rather than like part of a Halloween outfit.
Overall – I love the range of colours coming out from No7. I know some people have had a few issues with the formula of these polishes – personally, I’ve never had any problems though. So, what do you think of these colours? What are the standouts for you?

**The Small Print**

These products were provided free of charge for review, other than Poolside Blue which I bought myself with the help of a No7 £5 off till spit.

1. June 26, 2010 / 9:23 am

I like them all. The Cherry I got recently was superb in finish and application. I’d give them all a home in my house.

2. Primp and Preen
    June 26, 2010 / 10:56 am

They have really upped their game recently, the new shades are great. I have Poolside Blue as well as their Cherry Tang and I love them. My friend has Beanie and I really like it but I think I prob have a dupe of it anyway.

3. Ms Bubu
    June 26, 2010 / 1:57 pm

They look really nice! I’ll make sure to look them up. fuschia Daze and Grey Skies are my favorite from your pics!

4. June 26, 2010 / 12:59 pm

Violetta looks gorgeous in that photo 🙂

5. June 26, 2010 / 9:00 pm

These look gorgeous! Violetta and Poolside Blue are my favorites out of your picture!

6. June 27, 2010 / 9:23 am

They really are gorgeous – especially Violetta, although it’s really difficult to capture the true richness of the colour on camera!

7. Olivia RPS
    June 27, 2010 / 6:15 pm

these are really lovely! i might have to some one day, i generally tend to go for barry m for the great colours, but these are now a competitor!
    love it if you could stop by –
    Olivia x

8. Anonymous
    October 23, 2010 / 10:29 pm

i have medium dark asian skin. i bought poolside blue and violetta together. I didnt like the blue which i thought i would… but i really liked violetta