Cherry Culture Order: NYX

I refuse to use the ‘H’ word but here is a post about the bits I bought in my recent order from Cherry Culture. It was my first ever order and all went really well – delivery took about two weeks (not bad when coming from America and I chose the cheapest delivery option) all packaged nice and secure, nothing was damaged when it arrived. All items were present and correct and I’m looking forward to having a play with them.

All in all the order cost about £35 including delivery and factoring in exchange rate. There were no customs charges when I collected the package either.

Below is the full list of what I chose, it’s not a massive order (the prices are v.cheap) as wanted to see how it all went before I went a bit overboard!

• NYX Nail Polish Purple Ave.
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Cottage Cheese
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Slate
  • NYX Powder Blush Natural
  • NYX Rouge Cream Blush Boho Chic
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow Beauty Queen – Frosty/Shimmer
  • NYX Single Eyeshadow Sparkle Ceder – Metallic/Shimmer
  • Ultra Pearl Mania pigment in Pearl
  • The Runway Collection 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette Romance
  • NYX Round Lipstick Round Lipstick Louisiana
  • NYX Round Lipstick Tea Rose

Not sure what to start playing with first!

**The Small Print**
I bought these products myself.

1. *LilBiuty*
    June 25, 2010 / 8:34 am

I love Cherry culture! They often have special offers like 25%off NYX stuff!so I order from them all the time! I love the lipsticks you chose I have them and adore them so creamy!

2. June 25, 2010 / 7:34 am

They are really good value – most bits only around $2 and the most expensive thing was the palette which was $8 I think (the creme blush was $6) and delivery wasn’t too bad – about $12. Bargain!

3. Jenny
    June 25, 2010 / 10:14 am

All the bits you’ve bought look really nice & for such a good price.
    And after the service you recieved, there’ll be no hesitation for me to order from them =D

lifeisfullofbeautyx.blogspot.com

4. PeachBellini
    June 25, 2010 / 11:06 am

That’s a huge haul for £35 incl delivery! Can’t wait to see all the pics etc. This is so not going to do anything to lessen my make-up obsession hehehee.

5. June 25, 2010 / 10:54 am

Wow, great things you bought 🙂 Looking forward to see your experiments with them!

6. Kat O
    June 25, 2010 / 1:28 pm

I’ve wanted to order from Cherry Culture for a while now – I hope I get as lucky dodging customs charges! Have you seen the NYX counter in Harrods?
    Kat x http://www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

7. Recessionista!
    June 25, 2010 / 4:33 pm

Ooooh, look at all the goodies!! 🙂 Nice “h”! Hahaha.

Are you planning on using Cottage Cheese as an eyeshadow base? I keep hearing it’s great for that but I’ve never tried it.

8. June 25, 2010 / 6:57 pm

Looking forward to seeing you use these pieces, NYX is supposed to be good stuff! x

9. Lane :)