New York Nail Varnish

L-R
(top row) Chanel Paradoxal (in box), Sephora Prom Night, Revlon Vixen, Revlon Steel Her Heart, Rocker Collection – Fiercely Famous, Just a Little Dangerous, Already Famous, Go My Own Way.
(bottom row) OPI Colour to Watch, OPI Sephora Under My Trench Coat, OPI Sephora Wardrobe Change, Sally Hansen Pedal to the Metal, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Gunmetal, Sephora by OPI minis Lost without my GPS, Personal Shopper, What’s a Tire Jack, Queen of Everything.

So, I went a little overboard in New York with nail varnish colours…  I have a feeling there will be many  nail of the days to come….!

**The Small Print**

All bought by me.

1. dani@callitbeauty
    September 24, 2010 / 7:12 am

oh wow, you DID get a lot! :p

i have steel her heart also and i love it 🙂

2. September 24, 2010 / 7:17 am

Love it!

I eyed up the Rocker collection when I was in the US last month but never ended up buying it 🙁

3. Eva
    September 24, 2010 / 8:24 am

you can never have too much polish!! The revlon vixen is one of my favorite reds 🙂 can’t wait to see the NOTD !

xoxo,
    eva

4. September 24, 2010 / 12:08 pm

*bounces up and down*

Under My Trenchcoat is one of my top ten of all time polishes. And I just got The Color To Watch this week – it looks beautiful.

Ooh and I love the Rocker collection.

Awesome choices – I have “New polish from New York” envy!

5. September 24, 2010 / 1:18 pm

I love the colours I picked… although lined up there is a definite purple/grey/shimmer trend in my choices. My friend used Under My Trench Coat the other day and I LOVE it – the shimmer makes it so gorgeous!

6. Red
    September 25, 2010 / 12:13 am

Very nice collection! I also went to NYC early this month and got a bit crazy about nail polishes and make up in general…I really shouldn’t buy any more now! The color Under my Trench Coat seems beautiful (I’m into greysh browns now). Please post a NOTD with it on!