I blame twitter….

The power of the internet/blogosphere/twitter to influence my desire to purchase something is best compared to the ads they show aimed at kids on early morning television. It’s like the combined influence of pester power and peer pressure (trying saying that quickly) in a stream of 140 characters….

Currently on the list of things I am close to desperate to get my hands on (I hope Santa has gold-lined pockets this year) are the following…. all down to the positive hype I have been reading on the wonderful world of twitter! Plus I’m breaking tradition and not sticking to just beauty this time!

YSL Arty Enamel Ring (£115 from Net a Porter)

Sisley Nutritive Lip Balm (around £40 from various places – Harrods, Space NK…)

Fit Flop Superboot in leather or suede (£125 from fitflop.com)
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation (£25ish from Lancome Counters)
Mulberry Alexa… £750 from Mulberry ….

I know, I’m getting ridiculous now! I’m hoping putting it out there will almost be like window shopping and somewhat quell the cravings….

What’s on your wish/Christmas/Twitter made me want it list….??

1. November 10, 2010 / 5:19 pm

My wishlist is crazy, I know I certainly won’t be getting 99% of it!
    Lancome Teint Miracle is really lovely though, worth the money! xx

2. November 10, 2010 / 5:27 pm

Someone once posted they were having cabbage for their dinner and I ended up craving cabbage so much I bought some the next day.
    Cabbage, like?!

3. Mia
    November 10, 2010 / 11:06 pm

“The power of the internet/blogosphere/twitter to influence my desire to purchase something is best compared to the ads they show aimed at kids on early morning television.” — VERY TRUE

my wishlist has grown and I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting most.. or any of it at all. hahaha! oh well, a girl can dream. 😀

-Mia

4. November 10, 2010 / 11:23 pm

❤ the bag~~ my friend just bought it~~ i wish i could go out and shop like she does!xx

5. November 11, 2010 / 5:59 am

the ysl arty is definitely worth the price. Its so beautiful and unique. My hubby got me two arty rings for my bday last month 🙂

6. November 11, 2010 / 1:22 pm

I think I also need to add silk pilow cases to the list now too as seen many a tweet about how amazing they are this morning…. I’m so impressionable!

@Raech – v.jealous of the TWO arty rings!

@Mia – glad it’s not just me 🙂

@Kalai – I really want one but just can’t justify the cost right now 🙁

@Lauren – I def want to try the foundation, and that’s the most likely purchase at the moment. Just trying to use some things up before I buy more or else it gets a bit silly really!

7. November 12, 2010 / 7:28 pm

Nice ring. I left you an award on my blog!
    MissySassyPants.blogspot.com