MAC Art of Powder Collection

I have to say it feels pretty rate that new MAC collections really excite me at the moment, it used to be a monthly thrill but now it’s only about once every six months that something really catches my eye. But it has happened… check out the collection shot for the new ‘Art of Powder’ collection, launching in

The powder on the left is in a graffiti style and really does look like a work of art – I love it. But think this wouldn’t be a usable purchase, I’d want to keep it looking pristine!
The other two compacts (the lower ones on the image above) are just as pretty but a little more usable…What do you think? Has this collection caught your attention at all??

1. October 22, 2011 / 7:29 am

This isn’t doing it for me I’m afraid. I don’t know, as much as I love MAC its been ages since one of their collections has excited me now. What’s doing going on!!

2. October 22, 2011 / 8:58 am

These are gorgeous – I’m the same as you, I don’t tend to get ridiculously excited about MAC collections but thee have definately caught my eye.

3. October 22, 2011 / 3:56 pm

These just aren’t grabbing me. I haven’t lusted after a MAC collection since Venemous Villains which seems like such a long time ago. I want pretty AND useable!

4. Sami
    October 22, 2011 / 7:08 pm

I love the look of these powders but the swatches left me disappointed… One of them had a slightly green tinge to it I’m sure!

5. October 23, 2011 / 6:30 am

That’s the problem with these artistic palettes – they’re too pretty to use!

6. BlondeBomber
    October 25, 2011 / 8:40 pm

MAC makeup is really wonderful. They offer such vibrant colors and the makeup is really great quality.