New magnetic shade from Nails Inc

Not a huge amount to say about this really, I wonder how long it will be before the magnetic effect will become a bit ‘yawn’ like the shatter effect… personally I love the magnetic effect, but have a feeling it will run its course as a trend…

Anyway, before that happens there’s a new colour in the Nails Inc collection – a pretty teal called Whitehall:

Yes, I made a bit of a mess with my swatch application – but just trying to show what it looks like on the nail. I love this colour, it’s rich and does have a nice contrast with the magnet effect!

What do you think of Magnetic effect? Love it, or over it?

Available for £13 from the Nails Inc Website

PR samples.

1. December 12, 2011 / 1:10 pm

I really like this polish – the colour is beautiful! x

2. louise
    December 12, 2011 / 2:33 pm

I still haven’t got round to buying any magentic nail varnish! It looks lovely x

3. December 12, 2011 / 3:13 pm

17 do one in this exact colour for £5/£6 its stunning and im wearing it today. they are just fun to play with.

4. Tor
    December 12, 2011 / 4:02 pm

I got some of the Nails Inc magnetic polishes for my birthday, and I love them. Although I have a feeling they will shortly become tacky like the crackle polishes, which I hate.

This colour is gorgeous though!

Tor @ Thats Peachy Fashion Blog

5. Emma
    December 12, 2011 / 5:32 pm

Love the colour! I havn’t used the nails inc version, I opted for the 17 version because it was alot cheaper (wasn’t sure wether I would like it) but I love it 🙂

Em

x

6. What Larry Loves!
    December 12, 2011 / 10:27 pm

I LOVE this colour!!!

7. Emma
    December 13, 2011 / 12:53 pm

I really want to try this… I need to grow my nails first though. I am a little nibbler!

Emma x.x.x

emmadazzle.com

8. Penny Mofas
    December 17, 2011 / 3:19 am

I really like that color and I really want to try it..Anyways,I just want to share this cool app called “Should I buy it?” http://bit.ly/sibifm33 for fellow online shoppers which you can download at iTunes that allows you to get instant feedback from your Facebook friends on whether you should buy something or not (either for yourself or as a gift).I have tried it and it is really amazing..:D