I’m over on Jurlique.co.uk sharing my loves from the Jurlique range and talking about the joy of giving (tis the season and all).
I have to say my number one Jurlique product that I am absolutely loving (and getting a lot of use out of at the moment) is the Herbal Recovery Gel – it was an absolute saviour for my alcohol-dehydrated skin after my Christmas party last week, without it I would have been a bit of a feeling-sorry-for-myself mess.
For Christmas, Jurlique has a selection of hero-product gift boxes, all combined with themes – my favourite is the Herbal Recovery Set (£100) which contains my much loved Herbal Recovery Gel, plus the Herbal Recovery Night Cream and the Herbal Recovery Eye Cream. There are also some rather lovely little sets on the cheaper end of the scale such as the Jurlique Lovable Skin Lavender Essentials gift set (£29) including the Lavender Hand Cream and Love Balm.
Since it’s the season of giving and all, I also decided that I wanted to share some lovely Jurlique with you all by giving away one of their lovely gift sets – and the best part, you can choose which of the sets you want!
Check out the gift set listing on the Jurlique Website and comment below, completing the following sentence:
This Christmas I would love to find the Jurlique [name of gift set here] in my stocking because…
Terms and Conditions:
– UK only
– Must be a follower of the blog via GFC or facebook
– If under 18 make sure you have permission from a guardian
– Comp closes 5pm Friday 16th December 2011 (GMT)
– Winner chosen at random
– Make sure you include a way I can contact you if you win
– You must include the name of the gift set you would like to win
– Must provide address details within 72 hours of winning or else a new winner will be chosen
PR sample of gift set received.