Benefit Bella Bamba Gloss

One of the most recent additions to the Benefit make-up family is the range of lip glosses, inspired by their famous little blush boxes… and here’s a little look at Bella Bamba. Described as a ‘sheer bright watermelon’ gloss – and I’d pretty much agree. I’ve taken a few shots of it with the original Bella Bamba so you can compare the shade.
I think they really work together, obviously the blush has a more shimmery, frosty finish – but the gloss has the same sort of warm pinky colour that looks really flattering. I think Bella Bamba the blush looks great when applied lightly on paler skin and heavier on darker skin tones – and I think the same applies for the gloss. Those with a tan should go to town on this!
I’m now really keen to give the Coralista version a go – as that’s my all time favourite blush box from Benefit and think it would make a really pretty gloss!
What do you think – matching your blush and your lips….??

PR sample.

1. August 20, 2012 / 10:09 am

I have Bella Bamba too and it’s such a lovely colour, a kind of muted red x

2. Rachael
    August 20, 2012 / 11:40 am

The shade of the gloss is lovely! I would love to own the blush too, such a pretty shade! I think matching your blush and lips is a nice idea with shades like this that aren’t exactly identical x

3. August 20, 2012 / 11:11 am

haha i wouldnt match my blush and lips if i were to wear a really dark shade lipstick…but nice idea 🙂

4. Tor Ince
    August 20, 2012 / 1:06 pm

That really is the perfect watermelon shade! So summery. I can’t get into gloss, it drives me insane, but I love pink and gold tones for makeup. I like to match – I tend to use the same colour tint or balm for lips and cheeks (usually Vaseline rose, Hurraw! cherry or the Benetint knockoff from 2true).

5. Tor Ince
    August 20, 2012 / 1:06 pm

6. August 20, 2012 / 1:43 pm

I can’t decide whether to try this or Coralista first… I’m so torn!

7. August 21, 2012 / 1:54 am

I love to match my lips, cheeks and even nails!
    This are great colours. I especially like the blush! which I’ve been craving for far too long now!

xx

8. Sami
    August 21, 2012 / 9:16 am

The quality of these lip glosses are amazing… and you have to try Coralista… It’d really suit you!

9. August 22, 2012 / 6:48 am

The lip glosses are so good. Bella bamba was also my choice too (since I had bella bamba blush, it seemed appropriate:) ) I would wait for the new boxed blush+gloss+tint combinations to try Coralista!

10. Anonymous
    September 12, 2012 / 1:53 am

hoola’s the best of the best