Recent Face Faves

I am going through another somewhat rut-like phase…where I’m using the same products day after day. This rut isn’t totally a bad thing, although it does make me have major blogger-guilt for not using other products in the stash.
But that being said, I have been loving these things and if I love them, I’m not going to not use them purely for guilt related reasons.
So my recent favourites have been:
Origins Platscriptions Foundation* – I’m generally not a fan of super-heavy foundation (for myself) as don’t like to feel like I’m wearing a heavy base. For me this is ideal – it looks and feels natural but still offers a good level of evening out and coverage. It also leaves skin looking glowing but not shiny. My favourite sort of finish. Oh, and the packaging is very travel-friendly.
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara* – Love this, and have done for ages. Need to repurchase ASAP.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara* – another long term love. You won’t find a day that this doesn’t feature in my make-up routine.
Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph – another love of a few months. Although I now have a couple of new brow products on the horizon so will see how this fares against these new ones on the testing block! For this I am loving the highlight part to brighten the inner corners of the eyes.
Topshop Make-up Blusher/Bronzer Duo in ‘Dessert Sun’* – This was from a previous limited edition collection so the packaging is different but the shade is now available in the main collection. I love the combination of pink blusher and bronzer to give some warmth and a healthy glow to the skin.
Topshop Make-up Cream Blusher in ‘Flush’ – This is a super bright pinky colour with a touch of neon coral adds an extra touch of colour to the cheeks and find that this is perfect for my rapidly becoming dull and pale winter complexion.
I’m also wearing Revlon Lip Butter in ‘Cotton Candy’ although it’s not pictured with the other products.

*PR samples.

1. Sophie Emma Harrison
    October 16, 2012 / 9:37 am

I have that Clinique Botto Lash Mascara, I love it. That eyebrow pencil duo from Soap and Glory looks really handy, I haven’t seen anything like that before, I usually use two different products. Great post! xx

2. Boscy
    October 16, 2012 / 2:01 pm

Love Lancome mascaras so much – currently using the Hypnose Drama but will definitely be trying the Hypnose Star next (the packaging is so amazing!) x

3. October 16, 2012 / 1:44 pm

great post!
    really nice blog.
    wanna follow each other???
    join my CHANEL GIVEAWAY!

4. October 16, 2012 / 2:26 pm

Really want to try the topshop highlighter xx

5. October 16, 2012 / 4:23 pm

That blush/bronzer duo is lovely:)!

thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

6. October 16, 2012 / 4:48 pm

The Topshop blusher/bronzer combo looks nice! Really want to try the Origins foundation as well xx

7. The Neemly
    October 16, 2012 / 5:51 pm

That Topshop blush is super pretty! From the way it looks in the pan you’d think it’d be really bright, but it actually looks really natural on you. 🙂

8. October 16, 2012 / 6:40 pm

That blusher looks so cute! Do you mix the bronzer/blusher duo or use them separately? xx

ferdies-place.blogspot.com

9. Luxe.
    October 17, 2012 / 6:18 pm

I’m obsessed with my Arch De Triumph I feel like it gives a polished look. I really want to try one of the Topshop blushes, that colour is so pretty!x

10. October 19, 2012 / 8:15 pm

Some great products, I have been enjoying using that Lancome mascara and the Soap & Glory brown pencil is a firm favourite. I really want to get that topshop blush/bronzer, it looks gorgeous. x

11. January 9, 2013 / 12:43 am

That Topshop blush/bronzer does look amazing! Also, I don’t usually wear mascara on the bottom lashes as mine are naturally really thick and long (therefore, if I do, I end up looking like spider-eyes!) but the Clinique bottom lashes mascara looks very intriguing, so I’ll defiantly be checking that one out! x