Dainty Doll Blushers: My Girl and You Are My Sunshine

I don’t think I’d ever tried anything from Dainty Doll so it’s a bit of a shame that I found these for such a bargain price on fragrance direct – not exactly a good sign for a brand! Although in all fairness if could just be a change in packaging or formula has meant the older versions need selling off. Regardless of all that though, what I did discover are two rather fab blushers! Dainty Doll
IMG_8157IMG_8158IMG_8160IMG_8164

I chose one pinky shimmering shade that’s not dissimilar to MAC Well Dressed. And the peachy shade with golden shimmer that sits in the NARS Orgasm family of colours.

The whole range is designed for milky white skin- designed by Nicola Roberts from Girls Aloud it was created to cater to the uber-pale skintones out there. Whilst I’m pale, I’m not so pale that I struggle to find a match in most brands but can understand the frustration of those who do struggle.

These two shades will suit a whole range of skintones though- not just pale. They’re really well pigmented and the colours strong enough to show on a range of complexions. I’m torn between which shade is my my favourite as really like them both and for £1.99 they were fantastic value! I wish I’d managed to pick up the cream blushers when they were on sale too!

Have you tried anything from the Dainty Doll range??

Bought by me.

1. May 14, 2013 / 2:32 pm

I have fallen in love with Dainty Doll and have stocked up in case the products are being discontinued! I was able to get some of the cream blushes from Amazon, the p&p was a little more pricey though.

Ash 🙂

ashleighsteaparty.wordpress.com

2. India Holt
    May 14, 2013 / 3:56 pm

Oh wow £1.99 I’m definitely checking fragrance direct out! My girl looks lovely, I’m a big well dressed fan 🙂

Beautycallsx.blogspot.co.uk

3. bygollymissholly
    May 14, 2013 / 6:13 pm

I’d love to try the range so will def be looking up fragrance direct. Im a paley 🙂

4. ampersaand
    May 14, 2013 / 9:03 pm

They look lovely! I saw them on sale on Amazon a while back, I should probably have picked up a couple of them then! xx

5. Michelle - Butterfliesandlillies
    May 14, 2013 / 10:09 pm

Orange County Girl is another lovely shade and it also sits within the NARS Orgasm range of colours too.. its definately a must have. x

6. May 15, 2013 / 12:55 am

I’ve heard really good things about her makeup range, the colours look so well pigmented.

7. Angela
    May 15, 2013 / 2:27 pm

I love the dainty doll range, the colours you picked up are really nice. I hope the range isn’t being discontinued xx

8. ry lau
    May 15, 2013 / 10:24 pm

I’ve never heard of this brand… but the blushes look gorgeous! I’ll have to track some down haha

Ry
    rylau.blogspot.ca

9. Sylvie Helen
    May 15, 2013 / 10:30 pm

I have all the powder blushes (could. not resist.) and love them. You Are My Sunshine is gorgeous though I can’t help but feel it would look it’s best in some actual sunlight. Damn English weather x

10. Sami
    May 19, 2013 / 6:10 pm

What a great price! I totally agree with you – some of the products in this range would suit darker skintones too!