I missed last week’s weekend wish list as I was working on the Saturday and then gave myself Sunday off to just be lazy and catch up with sleep, trashy TV and spend some time with the boy. But that doesn’t mean that the imaginary shopping list hasn’t been growing just the same – I actually have one purchase on my mind above all else and that’s quite a big one. So right now shopping is having to be restricted to imaginary only! But on the list this weekend we have…
1. Murad Renewing Eye Cream (HQHair.com) – on Friday evening I popped along to the Mayfair Hotel to listen to the loved Dr Murad and his son speak about the theory and science behind the range (all about water and how eating it is better for skin than drinking it – as it makes it easier for the cells to take the water on, whereas drinking tends to flow straight through rather than really being absorbed). At the event I enjoyed a lovely mini facial with their peel – my skin is feeling amazing today. One of the lovely products used was this Renewing Eye Cream – my eye area feels plumped and pampered and now I need this in my life.
2. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick (shade 504) (Selfridges) – These gorgeous lippies are just launched and exclusive to Selfridges and they look absolutely stunning. Pigmented, creamy and moisturising – shade 504 looks right up my street.
3. People Tree by Peter Jensen Rabbit Print Dress (ASOS) – Hi, my name is Jen and I am officially obsessed with rabbit print items. If it has a bunny print on it, I pretty much automatically want it. This dress is the latest on my list – when you look closely there’s a great rabbit print in the Peter Jensen style. I love how this dress could be worn quite happily with no-one noticing that it’s covered in cartoon rabbits.
4. Tan Leather Boots (New Look) – I need to have a boots clear-out as I went through a phase of buying multiple pairs from Primark that were great, but not great quality and don’t really last (great in dry weather…not so sturdy in the rain). I spotted these a little while a go and love the simple classic leather style and will be trying to track these down in my size asap as they don’t seem to have a four online.
5. Stila Colour Balm (ASOS) – Another lip product! I think I might be going through a phase, but love the look of these colour balms from Stila. I have a lovely little selection of Stila products in my ‘to test’ pile – it’s a brand I’ve really liked what I have played with so far so keen to try more! These sheer balm colours look lovely, with the ‘Isla’ shade being my top pick.
6. Jo Malone Sweet Lemon Cologne (Selfridges) – Finally a gorgeous Jo Malone Cologne that I actually already own, but just a teeny bottle of. It was part of a Red Roses Valentines set a couple of years a go, with a trio of complimentary fragrances – one of which was Sweet Lemon. This is the little bottle that is constantly in my hand bag for on-the go, I love how it smells and really want to pick up the full-sized bottle. I prefer this over the more well-known Lime, Basil and Mandarin fragrance.
What’s on your wish list this weekend?