Bling-tastic: Nails Inc. Crystal Colour in Eden Grove

How bling-tastic is this crystal encrusted nail colour from Nails Inc.? This is the shade Eden Grove, a pretty turquoise-green shade (that I would guess is quite similar to O.P.I.’s Jade is the New Black, but I don’t own it to compare) these pictures don’t quite do the shade justice, in real life it’s slightly less blue-toned, more green.

I haven’t actually painted my nails with this yet, but the magpie in me was so taken by the sparkle that I had to share it with you straight away. As the packaging says…. for the girl who has everything.

Anyway, back to staring at the sparkly goodness…. ooh, sparkles…..

**The Small Print**

This piece of sparkly goodness was sent to me. Reviews/opinions are honest, although I haven’t really shared any here so it doesn’t count – but you get what I mean.

1. Dani
    April 22, 2010 / 7:09 am

love the bling! and the colour is gorgeous. however, i saw jade is the new black on someone else’s blog and it looks more forest-green than turquoise-green. not a very appealing colour imo. eden grove is prettier.

-dani

2. Ms. Wedgie
    April 22, 2010 / 8:57 am

Haha…i’m a big old packaging magpie as well!! When I saw the picture I immediately started making cooing (or should that be squawking?) noises!

Hopefully you’ll be able to divert your attention away from the sparkles long enough to paint your nails. 🙂

3. April 22, 2010 / 11:08 am

I think that looks more like OPI’s Suzi Says Feng Shui, which is a turquoisey-blue. Jade is the new Black is a true green colour. Both are beautiful!

4. April 22, 2010 / 11:13 am

Oooh pretty

5. GlamSam
    April 22, 2010 / 4:45 pm

Oh wow… this would be lovely to buy as an indulgent treat or a special gift! I likee!

Sami xx

6. April 22, 2010 / 8:43 pm

It’s a really pretty colour, but the pics don’t entirely reflect the shade in real life though. It;s really hard to get the colour in a picture.

Do love the sparkle though, it would be a fun present for someone who loves a bit of bling!

7. e manticoff
    April 23, 2010 / 3:44 am

I’m am not a nail girl at all, harldy ever wear it but that color is pretty enough to get me to wear it. Nice blog by the way. I’m from New York and have my own beauty blog. Come say hello at emanticoff.blogspot.com. Chau for now chica.

8. Amandita
    April 23, 2010 / 12:58 pm

How cute so blingtastic, great nail polish

9. April 24, 2010 / 6:50 am

I love the bling, I really want one myself now xx

10. April 26, 2010 / 4:07 pm

I Absolutely LOVE these, bought two..in colours i did not even like that much just for the crystals! ha! I found a small company in London that puts real swarovski crystals on your perfume lids for like 25 pounds! ACTUALLY stunning, i had my marc jacobs daisy flower done…oh my…AMAZING! xx