This is a sponsored post.
I spotted this product on the Cosmopolitan website a couple of months ago and instantly knew I wanted one immediately. Getting volume in my hair (especially at the roots) is impossible. I was a little cynical, it seems such a simple idea – how can it really work?! But then I watched the video (embedded below) and I’m convinced convinced that I need to add this to my gadget collection.
I want one.
But I don’t have one – I have one to give-away to a reader.
So, are you anything like me and could do with a bit of a lift? A little more oomph in your hair? Then now is your chance to give it a go with the Babyliss Root Boost.
To win… just follow the rules:
1. Comment below with your answer to the following….
“I want a bit of a boost because….”
2. Leave a way I can contact you if you win (if you don’t respond within 24 hours the winner will be drawn again)
3. That’s it.
The vital info:
– Anyone in the UK can enter
– You must be over 18 or have parental permission
– The giveaway will close at midnight on 10th October 2010
– Winner will be chosen at random and the judges decision is final (the judge being me)
– If the giveaway is posted on any money savings forums, the competition will be closed immediately.
Babyliss Root Boost is available from Boots and Argos for £30
**The Small Print**
This is a sponsored post via handpicked media – for more info on my policy on sponsored posts see my Blogging Policy page.
COMP NOW CLOSED!