No7 Spring Collection: Brigette Lipstick

The No7 Spring Collection that I blogged about a week or so ago has now hit shelves. I LOVE the packaging of this range, it looks really pretty and girly without being TOO girly. The packaging itself would be basically enough of a reason to buy something from the range for me.

If you like your make-up girly then the pink nail varnish and Brigette lipstick will go down well with you! These are very much in the ‘bubblegum pink’ family. I know there are a fair few pale pink lippie fans out there though!

I have to say, the Brigette lipstick doesn’t flatter my pale skin tone at the moment, although I will try it again when I’m a bit more tanned and see if it looks a bit better then. Colour aside, the formula for this lippie feels really nice – very light and moisturising. I have often found No7 lippies to be a bit dehydrating/drying but I didn’t find that with this one. It was almost balm-like – I’ve seen a few swatches of the more neutral/coral colour in the range that I’m planning to buy as think the colour will be a bit more me!

I haven’t yet tried the nail varnish, but judging by the colour in the bottle – I really like it! Now, just to get the weather a bit more spring like…!

What has caught your eye from the No7 Spring Collection?

**The Small Print**
PR samples.

1. kay eh tea ei.
    January 31, 2011 / 12:30 pm

Ooh this looks lovely, I remember your blog post about it. I agree the lipstick does make you look a bit blue but how amazing will it be when you have a tan!!
    Gorgeous 🙂 http://gh0stparties.blogspot.com

2. January 31, 2011 / 2:22 pm

OMG! Gorgeous products and such cute packaging! Am literally going to Boots TODAY now I’ve seen these!

3. January 31, 2011 / 4:32 pm

I adore the packaging – if only No7 looked like this all the time!

4. Ms Bubu
    January 31, 2011 / 5:31 pm

i have to say, the Grace lippie is really nice! Doesnt look that fab on the shelf, but swatched, it is a surprise!

5. January 31, 2011 / 5:59 pm

I have my eye on both nail polishes and the lipsticks! I was worried brigette might be drying, so thanks for the review! 🙂

6. January 31, 2011 / 10:24 pm

I didn’t think I could pull off Brigitte, but I love Spice! I also got the Turquoise and Blue gel liners, and I think I’ll get both nail polishes.

I’m not keen on the packaging though to be honest, I prefer my make up in sleek black. 🙂

I think it was a refreshing change for No7 though.

7. February 1, 2011 / 12:23 am

Got Brigitte last Wednesday…mad I missed on the voucher deal.

Such a pretty colour and I do love the design. Should have done it in plastic since I’m so scared of scuffy up the pretty box in my handbag!

8. September 1, 2012 / 12:57 pm