MAC Naturally Collection

I feel a little like MAC had fallen off my radar recently, but the soon to be launched Naturally collection has jumped right back on. It’s everything I love about make-up, neutral shades that make you look like you’re glowing and healthy.

Top products I have my eye on are the Blonde and Redhead MSF products – I missed these out on the first time around so really want to pick them up. At the moment I can’t decide between the two shades, I like the blonde one because I’m blonde… and like the shade of the redhead one. So I should probably go for the colour I love rather than the name… but will see.

MAC MSF ‘Redhead’

MAC MSF ‘Blonde’

The blushers looks pretty gorgeous too, and again the names are part of the appeal for me. They just sound so darn fresh and wholesome! FYI – for swatches check out Temptalia.

Subtle Breeze

Early Morning

Fresh Honey

The collection does include more than cheek products of course, but I chose to just highlight the ones that caught my eye!

The collection is on counters on Thursday 2nd Feb.

1. January 19, 2012 / 6:43 pm

I can’t wait to get the MSFs! xx

2. Georgia: On My Mind
    January 19, 2012 / 7:05 pm

This is the first MAC collection in a long time I am looking forward to! x

• January 19, 2012 / 9:44 pm

Same here, the last ones I got really excited about were Venomous Villians and the In The Groove collections were the last ones I really was excited for! But this one is very me, so can’t wait for it to hit stands!

3. January 19, 2012 / 7:44 pm

Oh I love the look of this collection, I have to admit I’ve sorta lost interest in MAC too. I really hope they start to up their game soon, I really miss collections like Venomous Villains, I got so excited for!

• January 19, 2012 / 11:02 pm

Same here! I wish they were doing another Disney linked collection or that they were doing something a bit more exciting around the Muppett’s movie!

• January 19, 2012 / 11:03 pm

Not just me then 🙂 I think I need to have a play with them in person before I decide which to get…

4. January 19, 2012 / 9:30 pm

Liking the look of the Subtle Breeze blusher…. but then I’m a sucker for Mac products and pink bluchers!

5. January 19, 2012 / 9:30 pm

Want these!

6. January 20, 2012 / 9:29 am

This collection looks more versatile and wearable in terms of day-to-day in comparison to their last few launches, I think it’ll appeal to the masses! I’m sure I’ll be getting Fresh Honey!