Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush ‘Fresh Pink’

So in New York one of my definite ‘must buys’ was this Dream Bouncy Blush from Maybelline. I think I’ve been having a bit of a Maybelline moment as there were a few things on my shopping list from the brand that I really wanted to pick up – this being number one on the list.

I chose shade 05 ‘Fresh Pink’ and I love it – it is pretty much as described, a light pink which thanks to the creamy texture leaves a nice glow. The texture of these things is really hard to describe, like an inflated cream? It ‘deflates’ or dents on a fairly gentle touch. It feels quite mouldable.

The light creamy blush is easy to build up if you want a stronger colour, but as I’m fairly pale at the moment a gentle wash of colour was plenty for me. I find it easiest to use my fingers for this blush. I have been wearing this on my cheeks with my current favourite eye look which is flicked liquid liner.

I really hope that these gorgeous blushers will make it across the pond at some point, although I’m hearing mixed news as to if they are or not… If not then may be emergency trip across the pond to stock up on more. Might be a bit too much for a blusher, but seriously – these are gorgeous. Please Maybelline, bring them to the UK!

1. February 21, 2012 / 8:13 am

I heard about these, all good things too. The color looks lovely on you.

2. February 21, 2012 / 10:47 am

This blush looks so natural. I hope these make it to Australia soon because I’d love to try them!

3. February 21, 2012 / 10:56 am

colour is great. but the bouncy aspect looks so fun, I need some of these to play with x

4. February 21, 2012 / 11:48 am

Love it! I hope these blushes will be available here, if not – I’m ordering online 🙂

5. February 21, 2012 / 1:06 pm

Hi, I am the owner of a Photography blog photographymc.blogspot.com

I’d like to exchange links with you. I added your blog to my Favorites!

Pay me a visit and let me know with a comment on the blog what you think about it.

P.s.

There’s something you may be interested in, on my blog started a free online photography course, that includes over 200 lessons at this link: Free online Digital Photography Course

6. February 21, 2012 / 2:47 pm

Love these blushes!

Please check out my blog:)

Fashions on Top
    Fashions on Top Twitter

7. February 21, 2012 / 10:39 pm

That looks perfect for what I want! The bf is off to the US for some training soon so I’ll cross my fingers he can find it for me!

8. February 22, 2012 / 12:31 am

That looks so pretty and natural on you, does the blush actually have air underneath it to make it bouncy or is it solid?? x

taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

9. February 22, 2012 / 8:50 am

These actually look perfect for a spring/summer glow… I really hope they do bring them out in the UK!! I bet they’d sell like crazy here!! Shame we always have to wait ages compared to the US x