Benefit Sun Beam

One of the newest little glow-givers in the Benefit repertoire is this little baby ‘Sun Beam’ – now anything sun related is sorely needed in the UK at the moment since the Summer seems to have taken a rain check. Yes, I know it’s so cheesy and British to talk about the weather and complain, but seriously – it’s beyond a joke. No wonder so many people want to emigrate!

But, in the lack of sunshine we have the lovely Sun Beam to fake that sunshine glow…it’s a gorgeous golden bronzey shade to add a glowy highlight.

As with a lot of these liquid highlighters – a little goes a long way with the sheen it delivers. So you can go lightly and still get a radiant glow. I like to use this one just on the tops of the cheek bones keeping a subtle sheen rather than full on shimmer all over.
The colour of this will look amazing with a tan… not that I have the chance of getting a real one of those anytime soon!
What’s your current go-to product for a glow?
Benefit Sunbeam is £18.50 See the Benefit website for info

PR sample.

1. liloo
    July 10, 2012 / 11:17 am

i am not going to lie, I’ve never fancied any of these little pots of benefit but this is another kettle of fish altogether. really liking the look of it
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

2. Natasa
    July 10, 2012 / 10:38 am

I seriously can’t believe you’re complaining about British weather – I would kill for a few days like that!
    In Croatia we have sun and temperatures above 33 C for days in a row and I can’t stand it anymore.

• July 10, 2012 / 11:24 am

Can we swap, we haven’t had more than one single day of sunshine with no rain in over a month! I guess it’s always the way that the grass is always greener on the other side 🙂

3. kia
    July 10, 2012 / 2:19 pm

i like this, wearing it today! x

4. July 10, 2012 / 2:23 pm

It is a really great product I do prefer High Beam though, I am not a bronzing kinda gal! But I would highly recommend it if you are, great review!

5. Alina
    July 10, 2012 / 9:00 pm

This product looks lovely. I love anything that gives my face a warm glow to it. I may have to check this out!