I have a bit of a (massive) weakness for ASOS. I’m a fully fledged premium member – which basically just enables more purchases as I have year round free delivery – not ideal for the bank account, great for my wardrobe! So when the ASOS sale launched when I was away on holiday I thought I would have missed the good bits, but having had a little browse I have found a few gems to share… so here are my top six ASOS sale pics!
1. ASH Boots (Was £149 now £74.5)- Love the style of these boots, these aren’t that cheap but they’re a style that will work year round. In Summer with a little dress, or add tights for colder days or with jeans. Definitely a good investment!
2. Animal Print French Connection Dress (was £110 now £36.50) – Grey and animal print in one dress? That’s basically my staple wardrobe then… grey with everything seems to be my fashion rule! Love the fact there’s a little pop of orange on the stitching too. This one is sold out in my size but I have it my basket just hoping and waiting it will come back in (it happens!)
3. Mint Bag (was £32 now £20) – Another major weakness of mine is all things turquoise or mint. I really like the colour and simple slouchy style of this bag. Would be great for summer with a simple white thsirt and denim shorts type of outfit to add a bit of colour!
4. Free People Mint Dress (Was £168 now £100.50) – Continuing the mint theme, as soon as I saw this dress I fell for it. Love the colour, the style, everything. It has a cute little cut out section at the back – absolutely love it. It’s not cheap, but I love the quality of Free People clothing, so can *almost* justify it!
5. Cobalt Dress (Was £22 now £11) – Another ‘always catches my eye’ colour is bright cobalt blue. I actually have this dress in a longer sleeve version but very tempted to get the t-shirt style one too if this heat wave continues. T-shirt dresses have become my staple as they’re so easy to wear!
6. Purple Petite Jeans (Was £28 now £16.50) – These are petite so won’t be for all. But I really like the colour – it’s bright but still wearable and would go great with (yes, you guessed it…) a grey top!
So there are my top six picks from the ASOS sale – you can get an extra 10% off with the code TAKE10 right now (valid until 22nd July).