So here’s this week’s Weekend Wish list for you….
1. LuLu Guiness Make-Up Bag – I saw this on ASOS and despite the fact that the price is a bit ridiculous, I love it so much so it’s firmly on the wish list! I mean look, it’s a make-up bag with the London skyline…what could be more perfect for A Beauty Junkie in London…
2. Blue Floral Dress – Again, on one of my regular trawls of the ‘New In’ section of ASOS I spotted this and it was instant lust – it’s black (which means it can be work nicely with black tights), has long sleeves (score for colder months and anyone else who doesn’t like their arms like I don’t) and has a blue pattern that’s flattering…. what’s not to like?! Definitely top of my Autumn/Winter wardrobe wish list already.
3. New Classic Converse – I have a pair of converse that are a good few years old now and now the backs have worn down they aren’t as comfy as they used to be so have been scouting for a new pair. I was considering going with bright red, or possibly the high top version – then I spotted these. Somewhere between the high top and ankle style, they’re called the ‘dainty’ style…I like it, exactly what I’m looking for. So might have to be another classic white pair for me!
4. Nails In Beaded Polish in ‘Chancery Lane’ – This is the Nails Inc take on the trend, the look and feel of the beaded polish but without the pesky need for wet polish and loose beads. Plus it’s bright blue – and I love a blue polish! Really want to give this a whirl.
5. Free People Striped Dress – I don’t thing more than a couple of days of my life have passed in recent years where I haven’t worn something with stripes on it. I saw this and literally said ‘yes’ out loud. I love a good stripey item and this is certainly that – fine stripes, loose and comfy looking but not quite so loose that it makes you look pregnant when you aren’t (although this can be handy for commandeering tube seats) and 3/4 length sleeves. All in all – a lovely, simple dress that I would get about a million (roughly) wears out of. Which definitely justifies the price.
6. iMac 21inch – Last but by no means least! It’s a bit of a big one but has been on my wish list for about six months and I’m *almost* there on the saving front. But I really want to get an iMac – probably totally unnecessary, but I’d definitely feel that it would help me blogging without getting squinty eyes from starting at a smaller screen for so long… bit of a big one to have on a wish list – but that’s a wish list without something big on it?!
What’s on your weekend wish-list???