The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet

I mention the body versions of these products a little while ago.. and now it’s time to chat about the face version. This is The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet lotion – a new addition to the Vitamin E range and in the mind-boggling texture of a sort of matt-gel…that really is best described as a sorbet.

the Body Shop Vitamin E sorbet.jpg IMG_0066 IMG_0070

This little pot is lovely for Summer face hydration – no, it doesn’t have any SPF, so not one for day time unless you use another product with it. But in terms of light, but effective hydration it is lovely – it feels cool and refreshing to try but doesn’t leave the face feeling remotely oily at all. It also has a refreshing scent that’s familiar if you have tried the Vitamin E range before at all.

Basically. If you want a simple, refreshing moisturiser for Summer that feels light and yet does a good job of hydrating skin – then this is well worth a look. Or if you just like an unusual texture – then check this one out as it’s lovely.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet * is available from The Body Shop

1. June 23, 2014 / 10:08 pm

Interesting read . As a Beautican / make up artist it sounds quite good

2. Lily
    June 23, 2014 / 11:39 pm

I keep seeing this everywhere and I literally just want to touch it. I’ve heard such good things about the vitamin e range and I really want to try it out x

llyloves.blogspot.co.uk

3. June 24, 2014 / 12:15 am

I will have to check this out now, it sounds lovely. Great post doll. (:

4. June 26, 2014 / 1:01 am

I use the normal Vitamin E cream and I love it. So now just makes me that much want to go out and buy this. They do make a SPF in their Vitamin line that feels amazing and smells fantastics.

5. June 27, 2014 / 7:34 pm

I love the look of this. I’m currently using the Vitamin E moisturiser and I already know I won’t be able to resist picking this up when it’s released x

Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

6. July 3, 2014 / 1:43 pm

I love everything I’ve tried from TBS Vitamin E range so I’ll definitely be giving this a try! When does it come out? It doesn’t seem to available to buy on the website yet.

Giveaway on my blog!