Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Can you tell there’s a bit of a hibernation theme going on with me at the moment? Yep, seasons turn chilly and all I want to do is stay warm and dry in the comfort of my own home. I know, totally lame. But am past the point of caring if it’s seen as an old-lady thing to do. It makes me happy, so there. You know what else makes me happy? Products that smell good and make me feel pampered. See what I did there… slick little intro to Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter (in my own little personalised edition… fancy!). Basically this is one of my all time favourites and having bought the amazing Soap & Glory mega gift set for the last three years I have pretty much had a constant supply every winter. As a result – the smell reminds me of this cosy time of year and so it was perfect timing to do a little blog about it.

soap & glory the righteous butter IMG_5921

I love the slight cheekyness of Soap & Glory but at the end of the day it really does come down to them being good value products that both work and feel good to use. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter is one of my most loved from the brand as it’s really thick and creamy so my dry skin loves it. It smells good – a mix of sweet and warming but not so intense it interferes with other fragrances. Then it leaves skin feeling super soft and silky.

What’s not to like really?! A definite Autumn/Winter pampering favourite for me. Do you have a favourite from Soap & Glory? Let me know what it is below!

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter * is available from Boots (£10.50 for a big tub)

1. November 7, 2014 / 1:52 pm

Love the Soap and Glory body butters – so thick and moisturising! xx

• Jen
      Author
      November 8, 2014 / 2:01 pm

Ooh, not sure I’ve tried that yet but may have to do so!x

2. November 7, 2014 / 4:11 pm

Preach girl! The thing that gets me up in the morning and home in the evening is knowing that I have a nice lovely home to go to and be warm in and there will heat and lovely cups of tea and beautiful smelling baths and loads of books. And oh, I do love Summer but winter gives me plenty of excuses to just hibernate!

3. November 7, 2014 / 5:24 pm

Must try this. Sounds awesome!

4. November 7, 2014 / 5:44 pm

I adore all Soap and Glory products and the ones I currently own are going to be repurchased or at least replaced by something similar! I’m not a fan of thick consistencies as I like things to rub in easily and soak in although I think I could trust S&G with my skin forever!

5. November 7, 2014 / 11:41 pm

Thanks for reminding me how good this is! The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body scrub is my favourite, it smells amazing.

6. November 9, 2014 / 12:38 am

This is one of my favourite too – so rich and moisturising without being greasy at all!
    messingwithadreamer.blogspot.co.uk

7. November 26, 2014 / 9:25 am

I love the who;e Soap and Glory range, my favourite at the moment though is the relatively new Orangeasm shower gel. So fruity, and really wakes you up in the mornings.

zoea2812.blogspot.com

8. joy krieger
    October 7, 2015 / 12:20 am

where can I buy Soap & Glory – Righteous Butter in California, can u send me a phone #.

thank u.

9. October 13, 2015 / 6:07 pm

I love this stuff too I normally get a bit over excited with a new tub and use loads and then use it in a sensible way. It lasts for ages! Hail the mega gift box best gift hubby ever got me!