My parents recently went on holiday to the East coast of America, visiting Washington, Virginia and various other places. Of course before they went I gave them a little list of bits that I was hoping they could pick up for me whilst over there – starting with the most important, Hershey’s Kisses (and perhaps a couple of bits of make up too…)
So I now have even more bits to add to the ever growing list of things to try out:
– Crest White Strips (I have used these before, when I lived in America for a year, always regret not stocking up then – they are fantastic)
– Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion in very black
– Covergirl exact eyelights eye brightening waterproof mascara for blue eyes
– 3x Sephora for OPI nail polishes (Call your mother, How cute is that?, and Let’s do lunch)
– Make Up Forever Aqua Cream in shade 6 for lips and cheeks (bright pink)
– Sephora eye pencil in shade 506 (a lilac/silver/grey mix)
– Big Bag of Hershey’s Kisses
I’m very excited to
eat the chocolate try out the make-up, starting with painting my nails with ‘How cute is that?’ – it’s a gorgeous bright pink/coral with a golden pinky shimmer. Call your mother looks very similar to metro chic in the bottle, but more purple under a flash. Let’s do lunch is a beigey coral nude type of shade, almost terracotta-ish. Of the three, this is probably the one I am least excited to try now having seen it in real life – but it will still make for a nice nude/polished look – will see how it works with my skin tone.
I’m also very much looking forward to trying the Aqua Cream and the Covergirl mascaras – especially the eyelights one. Fingers crossed it will make my eyes looks all sparkly and lovely…!
Of course, as I work my way around trying them all I will blog about it. If you have tried any of these colours/products then let me know what you think!
Eagle-eyed people might have spotted there is also a NARS package in there… that’s Penny Lane Cream Blush, something I have wanted for ages and is marginally cheaper in the US (not by much anymore) but I put that on the list too, although I know it’s available in the UK.
**The Small Print**
These were bought my my parents – so real money was paid for them and everything.
PS. thanks mum and dad if you happen to read this!