Currently loving: Beauty basics

When I first started blogging I used to write a lot about the basic products I was loving – and I realised I hadn’t done that for a while. So decided to revive the posts and do another basics post.

These three products are some beauty basics that I’m currently loving:
Dove Solid Stick Deodorant
I’ve gone on about my love for the Dove classic scent before and this is no difference. I find this deodorant is great for keeping my underarms soft (not that I want them to be stroke-able, but they are less likely to get shaving rash or generally irritated if they are well moisturised. Plus this has lasted ages – I bought it in early September and it’s still going strong.
Vaseline Active Fresh Deodorant
I’m not so stinky that I need two deodorants…but I have gotten into an odd habit of using this AND the Dove one. I think it’s because I like the scent of the Dove and the moisturising properties but like the refreshing feeling of a spray deodorant. Either way – these two keep me fresh and dry all day long. Definitely not stinky.
Nivea Soft Cream
A handbag essential for me, have repurchased many a time and will continue to do so. Ideal for hands and any other dry spot – absorbs easily, feels lovely and smells good. What’s not to like?
So there are the basics I’m loving at the moment – what are your favourite beauty basics??

**The Small Print**
All bought by me

1. paperheart
    October 31, 2010 / 7:29 pm

great post! im looking for a new deoderant atm so ill check out these two 🙂 im loving e45 cream for a moisturiser atm. thats my beauty basic 🙂

<33

2. ifoundpablo
    October 31, 2010 / 7:49 pm

I am a huge fan of Dove roll-on in the fragrance ‘powder’. It is so lovely…if an anti-perspirant can be described as ‘lovely’ 🙂

3. October 31, 2010 / 10:13 pm

I use the Dove original roll on deodorant, and have done for so so long. Love it.
    Other than that my fave basic is herbal essence rainforest flower shampoo & conditioner, lovely and my hair is always so bouncy and clean after using these!

4. Laura
    November 1, 2010 / 6:41 am

I’ve been a fan of Dove deodorant for a long time, although I’m the same as you and often use a spray deodorant as well.

I’ve also been using Eurecin 3% urea cream that I found in Sainsbury’s, and I really like it. Waiting to see how it works on my chicken arms!

5. Gaby
    November 1, 2010 / 11:51 pm

I’m not a fan of Dove deodorants. Maybe they are not strong enough for me? I don’t know, I just don’t feel really protected.

6. The Little Welsh
    November 3, 2010 / 8:59 am

I havent tried many dove deodrants but I’ll defo be giving the stick a go!