ELF Blush ‘Pink Passion’

I realised it’s been a little while since I’ve talked about anything from e.l.f. – which is a bit crazy as it was a brand I basically was mad for when I started blogging, but has basically fallen off my radar?!
This little blusher has been sitting in my ‘to test’ pile for far too long, so on a bit of a swatching mission I    had a play with it and it reminded me how fab some of these goodies can really be – for £3.75 this a great quality blush (it was £3.50 when I bought it…but £3.75 now).
This is one of those bright pink shades that I think will look good on loads of skin tones – it’s a cool toned pink, but on darker/tanned skin tones will add a bit of fresh colour and used lightly on pale skins brightens things up. Lovely for winer as a perk up!
Has anything caught your eye from e.l.f. recently? Let me know if you have seen anything good let me know and I’ll check it out! Or even suggestions for other e.l.f. blush shades to try.
Available from e.l.f. for £3.75

Bought by me.

1. October 9, 2012 / 8:39 am

LOVE this blush, one of my favourites! I was considering trying a Mac blush and then remembered ELF did this shade

Loving their studio primer too, I have their matt bronzer too but mixing the 4 shades evenly can be a bit of challenge first thing in the morning… :-/

Definitely some bargains to be had 🙂

2. October 9, 2012 / 1:02 pm

That pink looks great! I love it that it’s really bright but not too blue. I’ve never tried anything for elf mainly because it’s really hard to find in the UK :/ thanks for the swatch! xx

3. October 9, 2012 / 2:26 pm

The color is so pretty! I have a darker skin tone so I always lean towards corals and peach.

4. Lime_Smoothie
    October 9, 2012 / 4:24 pm

I used to be mad for the ELF too, but its the faff of getting it delivered – I live in a city centre and you always have to go to the sorting office to get parcels as they never bring them for delivery. So, my cheap thrills make up purchasing has been supplanted by MUA, as there is a branch of Superdrug right round the corner.

Good brushes, though.

5. Lime_Smoothie
    October 9, 2012 / 4:24 pm

Good brushes, though.

6. October 9, 2012 / 4:29 pm

I discovered E.L.F. about a year ago and I’m constantly surprised by how much I like their products and how good the quality is for such low prices. I particularly like the blushes and find myself reaching for them more often then the higher end ones that I own. I may just have to go out and buy this one now 🙂

Alexandra

7. October 10, 2012 / 7:13 pm

i have this blush! its so gorgeous on people with really pale skin it reminds me of Katie blush by Illamasqua! <3

8. Lisa
    October 15, 2012 / 9:21 am

I must say that ELF is a range of cosmetics that I’ve spotted but not yet sampled and your beauty post has certainly piqued my curiosity and triggered me to do so. This colour is gorgeous and I can see it looking great on a lot of our clients who are from abroad and have tanned complexions.

9. Beauty Treatments London
    November 26, 2012 / 11:18 am

I must say that ELF is a range of cosmetic beauty treatments that I’ve spotted but not yet sampled and your post has certainly piqued my curiosity and intrigued me to do so. This colour is gorgeous and I can see it looking great on a lot of our clients at our beauty salon, who are from abroad and have tanned and darker complexions.