Selfridges Elle Beauty Box

Another new beauty box?! I hear you, the idea is getting a bit over-done now – but hear me out on this one. As this one from Selfridges and the beauty team at Elle is a little bit special. And by a little bit – I mean it’s amazing.

This box carries a higher price point – and doesn’t have the surprise element that other beauty boxes have. But in many ways, this is a very good thing – you know what you’re handing your cash over for and you know it’s going to be good!

So for the price of £30 you will receive the following beauty goodies, hand-picked by the Elle beauty team and with a combined value of £125

selfridges and elle beauty box

Untitled
Untitled

– Ciate Cupcake Queen Nail Varnish – a pretty, bright pink with subtle blue-toned shimmer to it.

– Ellis Faas Mascara – I reviewed one of these back in 2011, you can read the post here

Eve Lom Kiss Mix Lip Balm – One of the best lip balms, amazing in colder weather.

– Topshop Lipstick in Charmed – I adore Topshop lipsticks and this peachy shade was next on my list.

– Sachajuan Leave-In Conditioner – The bottle looks simple and non attention-grabbing, but these are fab. I first tried this brand after it was in a beauty box a while back and really impressed!

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist – Love Jurlique, this will be a great refresher for LFW madness this coming weekend!

Perricone MD Neuropeptide Firming Moisturiser – I’ve not tried a huge amount from Perricone MD but will give this a whirl and report back.

Plus the October Issue of Elle Magazine – which is HUGE – and comes with the lovely subscriber cover – less cover text and a little bit ‘frame-worthy’!

There are only 400 of these beauty boxes available and they’re exclusively online, so if you want one move fast! You can find them here: Selfridges Elle Beauty Box (£30)

PR sample

1. September 12, 2013 / 1:56 pm

Looks so lovely!

2. Evelyn
    September 12, 2013 / 3:28 pm

Now thats how you do a beauty box I say!!! I don’t really like any of the beauty boxes, hmm well maybe birchbox but the rest is all rubbish. I really like the elle box but its not something I can afford. I love all the products they carry and all of them seem to be full size but if you spend £30 and you don’t know what you get, not sure that will work for everybody.

3. September 12, 2013 / 2:42 pm

OMG! I want one, too bad I’m in Australia. Wahh. This looks so good.

Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

4. September 12, 2013 / 4:14 pm

Wow, this looks amazing! I’m considering getting it just because of what you get, all things I would love to have in my collection! 🙂

5. September 12, 2013 / 6:15 pm

While £30 is too much to gamble for me (I’d rather buy one thing I know I’d like) I have to say I’m pretty impressed – and considering subscribing to Elle for that beautiful cover alone!

6. Beautyqueenuk
    September 12, 2013 / 7:41 pm

I can’t decide if I like it or not… I like the sound of Jurlique xx

Beautyqueenuk xx

7. September 12, 2013 / 6:53 pm

If i had the money I would most defiantly sign up to this beauty box! But £30 is more than my gym membership! But then you are getting some fab products!

8. September 13, 2013 / 12:37 pm

If I had the spare pennies I would be snapping one up for sure! xo

9. September 13, 2013 / 5:11 pm

Wow, £135 worth for £30? I wonder how long it’ll last though. Sounds amazing anyway 🙂

Roshni’s Journey