This morning I had a little sneak preview of the Glossybox Harvey Nichols Christmas box that launches over the next week or so. It’s a good-un so just had to tell you about it straight away. Now, first thing first – this isn’t the usual subscription box – it’s a premium box that’s limited edition. So if you’re a subscriber you won’t get it automatically, but you do get a discount on the full price (price details at the bottom). It’s not a box of surprises as the contents will be largely the same as this box I’m showing you – apart for some variation from the Show hair range or if you’re in Ireland due to posting restrictions (full size OPI hand cream instead of nail colour). But other than that, you know what you’re buying into if you sign up to this box. Ready for a closer look? Then read on!
So in the Glossybox Harvey Nichols Christmas box you have the following:
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum
- NARS Mini Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
- Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Macadamia Oil
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
- La Coupe Intensive Hair Repair
- Harvey Nichols Mini Scented Candle
- Show Beauty – Dry Shampoo (other product variants include Volume Lotion, Volume Mousse, Finishing Spray, Texture Spray, Thickening Mist or Volumising Mist)
- OPI Nail Polish in Viking (or Avoplex Hand Cream)
I think you will agree this is a pretty exciting box! With 11 products in total (as opposed to the usual 5 that are in the monthly boxes) it’s a bumper one. Price wise the box will cost £30 (plus P&P) for subscribers or £35 (plus P&P) for non subscribers. There are only a limited number (2000) so if you want one, you need to sign up fast – there’s a pre-order list opening on Monday 10th November then they go on sale on the 17th. If you’re on the pre-order list you get a head start on the open sale.
Let me know what you think of the box in the comments!
Want to find out more about the monthly subscriptions – visit glossybox.co.uk (November box on sale now)
To pre-register your email for the Glossybox Harvey Nichols box * you can do so HERE