The coloured hair trend…brave enough??

This weekend at London Fashion week one of the most obvious trends that I spotted around the Somerset House Courtyard was coloured hair – and by coloured I don’t just mean dyed, I mean bright, pastels, rainbows, reds – every colour in the rainbow.
Just check out the AMAZING red colour (and amazing hair style) in the shots I took when I was there, and the lovely pastel-shot bleach blonde.

I’ve never been one to be brave with my hair, a little while ago I was introduced to the new Nice’n’easy Extreme’n’easy range (video demo above) – and totally chickened out of trying the sample they gave me! But the more I see the coloured hair trend the more I’m tempted to do something braver.
I’m actually really tempted to try the smudging look in the video…I like the idea of platinum blonde with some pastel touches…
What do you think of the more daring coloured hair styles?

*PR sample of Nice’n’easy received…but I haven’t tried it yet! I’m not brave enough just yet 🙂

1. Zoe
    September 17, 2012 / 12:56 am

as IF you wrote a blog on coloured hair and didn’t feature me GAWD JEN AS IF. 😉 hehehee xx

2. Sian Ryan xo
    September 17, 2012 / 6:46 am

I am definately one for embracing the bold and different hair colours and I am loving the current trends for hair colour!!

3. September 17, 2012 / 6:41 am

I love love LOVE the braids in the first picture. I cannot master a waterfall braid!

I have ombre hair. I was very hesitant trying it at first, but I did it gradually (took me about 5 weeks (I did it myself)) and it looks so good and natural! Maybe ombre will be a better option for you?

4. September 17, 2012 / 7:22 am

That red colour is so gorgeous. I love the style of it too. I’ve had mine bright red before but it fades so quickly. Great shots. I love pastel shades. After seeing a baby pink poster in the window of my local Toni & Guy I’ve really wanted it x

5. September 18, 2012 / 8:46 am

I’m not one to be brave with my hair colour as well but I think you got me hooked on trying a new colour! Guess you almost always could dye it back to your natural hair colour so why not try something new 🙂 x

6. September 18, 2012 / 11:58 pm

Its not the end of the world if you dont like the results its only hair 🙂 go on be brave you could always dye over if you dont like it