If there are two things I like they’re ASOS and a sale… put these two together and we have one happy beauty junkie (and one not so happy bank account). In what seems to be becoming the norm, the sales are now starting pre-Christmas (I suspect this is all the plan of retailers to sell as much as physically possible before the big day) and I am not complaining, always a fan of the bargain and a huge ASOS fan I thought I’d pull together a little sale-edit of the best-of bits.
1. Petite Black Dress – I’ve had this in my ‘save for later’ for some time and happy to see it have a nice little reduction in price. With the clingy but comfy, sparkly but casual style being right up my street.
2. Purple Jumper with leather sleeve detail – I adore the colour of this, can never have too many jumpers and like the addition of the leather sleeve details for something a little quirky.
3.Ciate Mini Mani Month – I regretted not picking one of these up this year for advent…but after last years sell out they upped their game and launched loads of them. Meaning they haven’t sold out and this is reduced – sure, may have missed the advent band wagon but that’s a bargain prices for some pretty nail shades!
4. Nike Blazers – I’m not convinced I’m cool enough to rock a pair of blazers but I love them anyway. Comfort AND style?! Yes please…would most likely wear with skinny jeans and a stripy top for simplicity.
5. Rotary Watch – This isn’t my usual Michael Kors style chunky watch but I like that it’s gold and a bit retro. Plus has a more delicate looking strap, which can be handy to mix things up a bit in between my usual chunky wrist wear…
6. Jaeger Animal Print Jumper – Another one I’ve been lusting after since I first spotted it… animal print? check! Gaudy pastels? check! Cosy jumper? Check! Love it… but couldn’t justify the £140 price tag…but now extremely tempted at sale prices…
7. Leather Skirt – This is a skirt I spotted on someone, teamed with a navy jumper and white peter-pan style collar and loved it. Completely changed my opinion on both navy and black as a colour combo and on leather skirts. Have wanted this for ages and now it’s half price it will be mine!
8. OPI Christmas Collection – Yes, I do have plenty of nail varnish and yes I still want this one anyway. OPI just has that lure I can’t quite resist… this looks like sparkly snow!
What have you spotted in the ASOS sale?! Or are you being good and spending your pennies on others pre-crimbo!