Favourites: Soap & Glory

Back in December I posted on the launch of the annual ‘Big One’ from Soap & Glory. It’s one of those things that’s basically just a heads up for anyone looking to buy one when they go on sale at such a reduced price. But rather than just give you the heads up and move on, I thought it might be nice to re-visit and take a little look at my top picks from the set. I didn’t actually keep all of the set for myself (I only have one body and don’t want it going to waste) so passed a few bits on to my sister and friends. But there are a few much-loved ones I have kept for myself  so thought it would be good to see what & why… I do love a favourite after all.Favourites Soap & Glory IMG_6656

Right, one of these is a long-term favourite of mine that I’ve blogged about before – The Righteous Butter – so you can read more about why I love that one HERE. The other two, however are new additions to my shower routine. First up Orangeasm Body Wash – a big old 500ml vat of the stuff. Fruity and fresh, I’m loving this for a wake up call in the morning. It’s fruity but not on the lime/lemon side of things, which I really like as a lot of ‘wake up’ type products tend to go down this road. Also love that it’s a pump bottle – very handy for clumsy shower people like myself. Then my third favourite of the bunch is the Whipped Clean Luxe Cream Wash Shower Butter (catchy name). Which I basically take to be a little like the Nivea Shower Cream – but a bit fancier and nicer smelling. It’s a combination of Pistachio, Almond and Sweet Vanilla scent-wise, which translates into a creamy-sweet sort of scent. This is thick and creamy and feels lovely on dry winter skin. I do still need a moisturiser after, but that’s me and my lizard-like skin type. You might be just dandy with this alone.

The one other I should mention, although not pictured is the Hand Cream Super Cream – this is currently sitting on my desk (along with two other hand creams) and it is really nice. The packaging is different to the old hand cream… does anyone know if this is a new formula or same thing, different tube?? I do like this, but wouldn’t call it a favourite in the same way as the other three.

Did you pick one of the ‘Big’ gift sets up? I know they sold out quite quickly online, but saw stacks of them in stores – so hopefully you could get your hands on one if you wanted to!

Soap & Glory * available from Boots

*Indicates PR sample or gift.

1. January 7, 2015 / 9:25 am

I want to try Orangegasm and the Whipped Shower Cream so bad! I absolutely adore Soap and Glory. I really want to try out their cosmetics too x

2. jas
    January 7, 2015 / 9:54 am

Im a massive soap and glory fan, and i love the sugar crush range!! SO yummy!
    Just came across your blog and followed, i love your posts!
    xprincessjas | ♥

3. Marie
    January 7, 2015 / 9:56 am

I have never used anything from this brand but this year/Christmas I have heard sooo much about them and how great their products are. I really want try them think i’ll treat myself at the weekend . xox

4. January 7, 2015 / 11:16 am

Love your blog.

I didn’t get a gift set this year but did get several Soap and Glory bits. I love their shower gels but personally love their make-up range. Huge fan of the wonder bronze. Any of you tried it?

• Jen
      Author
      January 7, 2015 / 1:55 pm

I haven’t tried it actually, only tried a couple of their make-up bits really! Think the motherpucker gloss and the mascara, but can’t think of any others I’ve tried off top of my head! But will check out the bronzer!

5. Josiee
    January 7, 2015 / 3:22 pm

They have so many great products, I adore the body butter!

Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

6. Georgia
    January 7, 2015 / 5:02 pm

The cream in the box was Hand Dream Super cream, which is thicker than the other one, but just as lovely!

• Jen
      Author
      January 8, 2015 / 11:35 am

I’ve tried a few bits of the skincare and liked it – think it will always be the body products that have my heart though!

7. January 8, 2015 / 12:12 pm

Ahhh S&G <3 I have such an obsession, especially with The Righteous Butter.
    I love the hand food, but not seen the new one? Need to keep my eyes peeled definitely!

8. January 9, 2015 / 8:37 pm

Soap and Glory never fail to impress. You must try the Sugar Crush Range and also the Sleep Night Cream, both are amazing!

GreyWalls